• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Friday Night Smash

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Singles
1: Andrew Carnegie - Vertical Integration Champion (hinkage) ($16.80) :metaknight:
2: Bizkit ($4.80) :zelda:
3: Sails ($2.40) :diddy:
4: Bloodcross :bowser:
5: C awesome :snake:
5: Chef Fox :fox:
7: Dfear
7: iSuck (mikeray)
9: Marlx
9: DNC
9: James
9: Mike Yachanin
13: Peter
13: Jessie

Doubles

1: Andrew Carnegie - Vertical Integration Champion+iSuck (hinkage+mikeray) ($8.40) :mario2: + :metaknight:
2: JoeST+Bizkit ($3.60) :mario2: + :zelda:
3: Chef Fox+Dfear
4: Sauce+Bloodcross
5: Jake+3D
5: Jessie+Mike Y
7: Sails+James

PR players were only allowed to enter if they used Low tier charcters for doubz and singles. Great tournout. Next FNS is April 13th. Dimensions 3 is April 14th.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Full char usage as far as I know:

1: Andrew Carnegie - Vertical Integration Champion (hinkage) ($16.80) :metaknight:
2: Bizkit ($4.80) :zelda:
3: Sails ($2.40) :diddy:
4: Bloodcross :bowser: :falcon:
5: C awesome :snake:
5: Chef Fox :fox:
7: Dfear :zerosuitsamus:
7: iSuck (mikeray) :mario2:
9: Marlx :falco:
9: DNC :gw:
9: James (??)
9: Mike Yachanin (??)
13: Peter (??)
13: Jessie (??)

Doubles

1: Andrew Carnegie - Vertical Integration Champion+iSuck (hinkage+mikeray) ($8.40) :mario2: + :metaknight:
2: JoeST+Bizkit ($3.60) :mario2: :ganondorf: + :zelda:
3: Chef Fox+Dfear :fox: + :zerosuitsamus:
4: Sauce+Bloodcross :snake: :metaknight: + :bowser: :falcon:
5: Jake+3D :metaknight: :rob: + :snake:
5: Jessie+Mike Y ?? + ??
7: Sails+James :diddy: + :lucas:

Fun tourney, #teamriot.

Don't forget bracket image too Mike. Also I'd re-consider having your next Friday tourney not be the day before your real tourney, seems silly IMO.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, there's no other time to do it. Since the friday before is good friday. Also the local players wanted to attended another one before the one on the 14th. And since they're bringing more people next time...well.....I have do something for them, since thats part of the reason I now do these.

Also Shoutouts to
Digital Saviors for letting me do these.
Peter for staying late and helping with the stream (We need to fix the audio, it was all muffled)
Hinkage for carrying me and doubles and showing why you're the best amateur smasher.
Shoutouts to the Digital Savoirs "crew" (as john calls us) for winning both events. (me patting myself on the back).
Shoutouts for everyone who came, hope to see you all at the next FNS and dimensions 3!

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Here is the link to the livestream video: http://www.twitch.tv/digitalsaviorsgaming/b/312616034

Good quality, bad audio you prob can't understand commentary most of the time. Also some of the matches were not full screen cuz the person doing commentary either didn't know or wasn't paying attention.

Matches: http://www.twitch.tv/digitalsaviorsgaming/b/312616034

Bloodcross (Bowser/CF) Vs Defear (ZSS): 3:55:28
Sails (Diddy) Vs Cawesome (Snake): 4:12:45
Bizkit (Zelda) Vs DNC (G&W): 4:23:00
Mikeray4 (Mario) Vs Bloodcross (Bowser): 5:35:28
Bizkit (Zelda) Vs Chef Fox (Fox): 4:42:02
sails (Diddy) Vs Hinkage (Metaknight): 4:57:20
Bizkit (Zelda) Vs Bloodcross (CF/Bowser): 5:09:13
Bizkit (Zelda) Vs Hinkage (Metaknight - Winners Finals: 5:25:52
Sails (Diddy) Vs Bloodcross (Jigglypuff): 5:41:33
Bizkit (Zelda) Vs Sails (Diddy): 6:03:19
Bizkit (Zelda) Vs Hinkage (Metaknight) - Grand Finals Set 1: 6:30:42