• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Freezie Glitch

TimeWarpedBrawler

Smash Apprentice
I found a glitch where the freezie levitates, but it can only happen in a custom stage. I think im the only one who found this out.

BBBBFBB
PPPPP

B=block
F=freezie
P=moving platform (LARGE)
_=platforms course

Bete Noire

Smash Rookie
There are a lot of glitches with player made stages. Check out youtube and search SSBB glitches for like 50 of them.

Some glitches actually occur on official stages too, such as the famous Jiggs on Elden and Falco's frozen laser on Hyrule.

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
Needs more detailed explanation. Do you need to do anything specific to make it trigger, like throw it at a particular angle or speed or distance or something? Does it need to land on a particular point? Etc.

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised this thread is still open.

Do you have any proof? (Personally, the small two-line diagram is proof enough, but a lot of other people here on SWF may want some)

Top Bottom