• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

freerice.com

Purple

Hi guys!
press the print screen button. go to paint, paste it. save the image. go to imageshack.us . upload the image. use the link given for an image code here.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I saw this thread, and thought you were talking about Rice, the falco main from the panhandle in Florida.

How disappointed I was to find out otherwise. :(

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
True Facts:

Salvation Army gets clothes through donations and then sells them to merchants in Africa at ridiculously low prices. Because it's become easier and cheaper to just buy clothes through Salvation Army to sell rather than making a factory and actually producing clothes by themselves, Africa hasn't been able to develop a textile industry.

Do you think that by donating free rice, we're hindering the other nations' ability to produce on their own and only increasing their dependency?

Purple

Hi guys!

i still cant get it as big as the pic above, but i have a bigger rice bowl count

get at me......

you sir. fed many children.

True Facts:

Salvation Army gets clothes through donations and then sells them to merchants in Africa at ridiculously low prices. Because it's become easier and cheaper to just buy clothes through Salvation Army to sell rather than making a factory and actually producing clothes by themselves, Africa hasn't been able to develop a textile industry.

Do you think that by donating free rice, we're hindering the other nations' ability to produce on their own and only increasing their dependency?

That point itself shouldn't matter. what should is that you're willing to help someone else out of the kindness of your heart. Take some time out of your day, doing things that might only help your well being. and take that time to help another child's well being.

Children in africa can't make factories and a better government. They have no choice in the matter. this is for them.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace

you sir. fed many children.

That point itself shouldn't matter. what should is that you're willing to help someone else out of the kindness of your heart. Take some time out of your day, doing things that might only help your well being. and take that time to help another child's well being.

Children in africa can't make factories and a better government. They have no choice in the matter. this is for them.
Give a man a fish is the saying. Even if you have good intentions, you might actually be hurting them in the long run. I'm not actually arguing against you. I was just throwing out a thought.

Top Bottom