• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Free Pokemon MMORPG Fan Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

firelord767

Smash Apprentice
i hope you dont consider this topic as advertisement
At first, i thought it was just a kind point twards the world's first good PokeMMO. Then i realized that ur username is the same as the game's name. It looks like you have no intent of doing anything here but advertising your site, or the site that you were directed to in exchange for... stuff.

That, or your the definition of fanatic.

PokemonCraft

Smash Rookie
At first, i thought it was just a kind point twards the world's first good PokeMMO. Then i realized that ur username is the same as the game's name. It looks like you have no intent of doing anything here but advertising your site, or the site that you were directed to in exchange for... stuff.

That, or your the definition of fanatic.

well interesting point of view :)

but not exactly correct

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I was part of that site before you advertised. Its good for a pokemon MMO I guess, But I personally dont like it :/

Also, If you dont use youre account for non-ad purposes soon, you may get banned, haha.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, this is advertising. If you want to mention it in a post in the Snorlax Room or something that's one thing, making an entire thread (and possibly even account) merely to advertise the site is a big no-no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom