• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Free custom trainer cards

kma23

Smash Apprentice
sorry to sound like a jerk but um SS118 what trainer do you want cause I foundn a cool it looks like this :
tell me if you like it or not. all credit for that sprite goes to cottoncandy girl on neopets .com

kma23

Smash Apprentice
What gambler I have never fought a gambler and I would hate to find one cause I just ordered jump ultimate stars please tell me what line its on ,also asob4 does your freind want the trainer Venus.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Wow, those trainer cards look awesome! May I have one please?
You can add the Ruin Maniac Sprite for my avatar. And add

Lucario, Infernape, Electivire, Cresselia, Tangrowth, Mismagius.

Thanks!

ss118

Smash Master
Screw it, I'll just stick with the trainer card ftm.
But how could I make a link to my team through the trainer card.

kma23

Smash Apprentice
Sorry everyone my internet has been crap fro days like I couldnt even connect to smashboards yesterday anyway @titus Dude I owe you a ton I mean a ton thank you so much for covering fo me cause I had the card made I just couldnt get connected so does anyone want a trainer card they are free and I'm back

Hey titus where did you get the template for calibers trainer card

titus

Smash Journeyman
turn it? what do you mean by that?

as for your other question that youre confused about.
i use this template and just change the green colors to w/e i want them to be. then i set it on a background after i put in the sprites. then i do any other things leftover like fc's names and id#'s.

kma23

Smash Apprentice
NOTICE: THIS IS KMA's AWESOME CONTACTS PLUS LINK SUPER POST IF ANYONE WANTTO KNOW WHERE TO CONTACT ME PLEAS QUOTE THIS AN REFER THIS TO THEM. NOW YOU MAY READ MY POST THANK YOU!!

that it will be anyway I'm wait for this game: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-70-1d3q.html and when I get it I might not be on for days(playing online and unlocking junk) well If anyone want to contact me (and expects an answer within 2 hours here my all powerful email: kmadragon@hotmail.com
My myspace: www.myspace.com/10chicksontheside
my awesome imeem(music myspace): http://willhurdkarmashinobi.imeem.com/
and finnally my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kma23
Also please dont leave me a comment asking for a card just pm me it I really hate reading comments especially one that should messaged to me Also titus if you evr need a favor just ask I'll help you out

P.S Before anyone contacts me please sign the freaking Petition I mean this is smash boards we should have at least 200 signatures by now.

Top Bottom