• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Free 3DS game if you buy Smash/Pokemon ORAS

Shog

Smash Ace
Yep, check Nintendo's homepage. We have choices like Legend of Zelda, ALBW(!) and Kirby Triple Deluxe(!!!) among others

That means if you are not convinced buying this game, you essentially get 2 games for 40$, one of them being Smash O__O

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Yep, check Nintendo's homepage. We have choices like Legend of Zelda, ALBW(!) and Kirby Triple Deluxe(!!!) among others

That means if you are not convinced buying this game, you essentially get 2 games for 40$, one of them being Smash O__O
I checked the official site but I can't find where it says that. Are you sure you didn't confuse it with this?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...s-3DS-Purchase-Comes-With-Free-Game-in-Europe

It's pretty much the same thing as you said, except it's only available in Europe and you need to also purchase a 3DS.

Shog

Smash Ace
Oh right, it is only Europe forgot that. And purchasing a 3DS is what you need? You only need to register(Club Nin) it right now, I didn't register my 3DS and bought it 3 years ago. So in other words I can easily register it now and get my game.

Also it is pretty good news for anybody who wants to buy it but is unsure if its worth it

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159
Darn, there goes my excitement to get Kirby Triple Deluxe. Ah well. I feel like I need to start remembering not to register consoles on Club Nintendo because of stuff like this, it happened a few months ago too for NA and I couldn't participate in that one either.

Ampetrix

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christopaz
3DS FC
4527-8084-1972
Oh, too bad I only have a US version 3DS, and it's not registered yet, since I'm not interested much on Club Nintendo.

Top Bottom