• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

framingham, ma - game universe - TUESDAY April 21, 2009

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
mhmm, so I'm thinking either a tournament or just friendlies, seeing as I am always alone there, it only costs $5.00 to get in, s.b.soldier used to meet me there but hes gone now. Told me to try to keep this little weekly event going so I'll try my best. If you want, we can have a tournament with a small fee and cash prizes, just say the words... anyone need a ride or has a suggestion, please contact me through the messaging thingy.. I may be a noob, but the only way I will learn is through trying out agaisnt other people so come on down and lets all brawl. :p

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
cmon nobody wants to go?
lame - o - s... lol
maybe ill go, cmon people, i know i retired but ill show up for this if u guys do

PCyph

Smash Apprentice
If you can get some kids to go me and some friends might show up.

Get me on aim:

"SicTransitPaul" is my screenname

I just started playing brawl a few weeks ago and got 0-2'd(really badly both games too) at the last tourny and am looking for ANY tourny experience.

At least I troll'd everyone with the name "Boxxy" though.

Top Bottom