• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox's New Dash Attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
I was looking around and didn't see people talk about this, but in the latest smash update, it looks as if Fox has a new dash attack...

Instead of the sliding kick it seems more like a running punch.
Thoughts anyone?

EazyP

Smash Ace
Eh, less range I guess. I think they're kinda trying to nerf him but if that's how they're going about it, that's not exactly the right way, but it's a start

Also it better matches his new look

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Yeah i don't think it's his forward throw like some people seem to because of the little POW thing between him and mario. (not sure what to call it)

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
yea my first thought was a foward throw, i wonder wat fox and falcos new smass r gonna b, i love the melee ones

SuppaRoy

Smash Cadet
When you throw nothing comes out but when u hit u can see the hit wit all the colors like in the pic up there. it looks like he just hit him not like he just threw him.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"When you throw nothing comes out but when u hit u can see the hit wit all the colors like in the pic up there. it looks like he just hit him not like he just threw him."

IOt's a new game... it doesn't has to be like the old.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Mario didn't fly off. YET.
Do I have to remind you that this is Fox? The guy could shoot his laser and charge up three smashes before Mario even leaves the ground!

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Yea. its definently his forward thro

The eggzact same attack is in melee!!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
FFS. This is not the smashbros.com discussion topic, nor is it the Fox discussion topic.

Warnings from topics about updates = 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom