• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FoxBlaze's Social/General/Everything Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
lol@CaptainK's double post. I once made a separate thread thinking I was replying in a thread.

Well that's good. It's not uncommon for a Peach to get into the loser's bracket.

Hopefully they don't see this post... <_< >_>

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Ahh i lost to knubs, fairly close matches, i went down 2-1.

it was a lot of fun though. knubs more or less had me figured by match 3 and i got shield grabbed when i was desperate for a smash. too bad for me, but im proud of my one win, even if it came with a failed recovery by knubs.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Someone who's been paying good attention to this thread able to recall what participants haven't posted in here since the date change? Just realizing that with all the spam activity spam in this thread, the announcement may have gotten buried.. Wondering if I should alert the people. Thinking Retro, FIREL, BlueZelda, Dyclone, and/or Darktoon may not have seen. Though most of them are pretty active around here.

I've been reading everything and upkeeping the bracket though, don't worry. Just don't really remember as I haven't had much time online recently.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
2-1 I beat Darktoon
Really makes me rethink having fox as a secondary. Should have stayed Toon Link, If he did, he probably would of won.
Ugh, forgot to save the replays.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
And the tl's are off to a bad start... Dyclone did you just play as fox or did you give him some weege too?

:phone:

Dyclone

Smash Ace
And the tl's are off to a bad start... Dyclone did you just play as fox or did you give him some weege too?

I went Fox then Link. I'm not too sure if I'll use Luigi much here'"`;:,.
The lag really killed TL so I needed a heavy char so he was the best thing I could think of.

It didn't seem to lag that much on my side :( . I guess that explains the change...

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
I feel you dark toon, I had crazy lag in my final match, missed some zair that would have connected, but it was the same for him and he probably missed some fireballs. Lag can really screw with tl, those combos have to be timed right and the extra milliseconds give the opponent a good chance to see what's coming.

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
inorite?

The 1 second miss ends it and also my short hops went to full hops when I needed it least but don't get me wrong dyclone you won fair and square.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
so my sisters wii is now broken, and my wii is broken. I'm going to send for a screwdriver to see if I can fix my sisters, and if that doesn't work ill have to send mine off to nintendo (free fix). so I might be out... But I'm confident I can get my sisters wii fixed, we'll have to see.

Zulo

Smash Ace
You have a bye next round anyways because of Falcon'sFist not being able to play. Still, good luck getting it fixed.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Does that actually count? is it fair. The same scenario is happening with av and i. Just because AV and i are unable to play, doesn't mean one proceeds and the other one loses. We should both be going to the losers bracket right? Btw, i am not trying to start an flame war, i just want a decent discussion about the thread topic.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Well, Falcon'sFist has basically dropped out of the tourney, Clown might be able to participate in later rounds if he stays in. I don't know what I'll do with you two if you don't get your match in.. So just try to. xD

MechaWave

Smash Champion
See, this is my first tournament, so I'm already making myself look like an idiot. Lol.
Don't worry. This is my third Wi-Fi tourney and I just asked simple questions. In fact I used to never understand what double elimination meant. xD

Ahh i lost to knubs, fairly close matches, i went down 2-1.

it was a lot of fun though. knubs more or less had me figured by match 3 and i got shield grabbed when i was desperate for a smash. too bad for me, but im proud of my one win, even if it came with a failed recovery by knubs.
Ahh yes. My match with CaptainK was hardcore, flat-out even.

Maybe I'll record our matches and put 'em up on YouTube when I get my Dazzle, Captain. So unfortunate that I didn't get to record the first match which was my best.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Don't worry. This is my third Wi-Fi tourney and I just asked simple questions. In fact I used to never understand what double elimination meant. xD

Ahh yes. My match with CaptainK was hardcore, flat-out even.

Maybe I'll record our matches and put 'em up on YouTube when I get my Dazzle, Captain. So unfortunate that I didn't get to record the first match which was my best.
Hardcore they indeed were. :) And sounds great; I like to look back at the replays of my matches and see what I could've done to improve my game, though I didn't take any replays of our fights, unfortunately (I totally forgot like a boss). It'll be a good basis for you to to discuss and improve your match-up with Kirby on the Peach boards, too, maybe (but yeah, stinks ya couldn't get in the first game).

Zulo

Smash Ace
Alien Vision has been disqualified, DaBeast is granted the win.

Remember, you have until the 17th to complete your matches. @Fox71/Retro and BlueZelda/FIREL. Those are the matches I have as pending.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
What!!!
I decline the win. I refuse to proceed without the merits of my hard work.

Why can't he play anyway?

Don't take me seriously XD. But really why. What did he do that was so bad?
It suck proceeding without doing anything.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Eeyup. He asked me to give you the win. You can still play him out of tourney if you really feel the need to. :p

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I made the edits to the brackets that I know of so far, if I'm missing any, LMK.

I have to forfeit because my parents are dragging me on some ******** vacation.

It pains me so to let a noob advance past me....

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't ****ing take it. Two of the people, I wanted to smack around play the most are dropping out.
Zulo, this is a ****ing problem. If you see that a quarter of the participants are dropping out due to time restraints, ****ing extend the deadline.

/rant

Just give people an extra two weeks or so, please.

Zulo

Smash Ace
No need to be hostile. I stated earlier in the thread that if the deadline needed to be extended, I would do so.

AV is not coming back. There's no point extending it for him.

Falcon'sFist, as far as I know, is going to be without Wifi for an unknown amount of time.

FoxBlaze, I don't know how long he'll be on vacation. If his vacation isn't going to last too long, there's nothing wrong with extending the deadline some I guess. As much as I'd like to get the tournament moving along, with so few members it is important that we keep as many as possible in it.

Were there any other forefeits that I forgot about?

FoxBlaze, how long will you be gone? Would you like to extend the deadline (Since you are the tournament starter after all, it's totally your right to do so), or just forfeit this round and move into loser's bracket? Or are you dropping altogether? Also, lay off the new kid. He might be good, you never know. ;D

And on the first post, you missed that Knubs won against Clown.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
What happened to AV:crying: I can't PM him. Why won't he be coming back?

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Thats what that title meant. I never realized that. I'll miss him. inb4dupeaccount

Zulo

Smash Ace
FoxBlaze, how long will you be gone? Would you like to extend the deadline (Since you are the tournament starter after all, it's totally your right to do so), or just forfeit this round and move into loser's bracket? Or are you dropping altogether? Also, lay off the new kid. He might be good, you never know. ;D

And on the first post, you missed that Knubs won against Clown.
Lol did you miss this. Also he's not making a new account, and he's IP banned anyways.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I'll just drop out. I'm going to be gone from the 13th to 21st, so it's not worth all the waiting.

And I'll fix that.

You know, I'll almost miss AC or whatever his name was.

Almost.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I know right? Besides if you leave, i have no one to show my skill to

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Don't forget that I won vs. MechaWave, by the way (name's not crossed out on first post).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom