• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Vs. Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylerfxm

Smash Rookie
NNID
twixfxm
3DS FC
0447-6758-8304
I wanna see what other foxes out there can do. I consider my self to be pretty good, but i rarely see other fox mains. I'd love to see Any interesting tricks and mind games i dont already know. Watching videos just isn't enough.

Any challengers i'd love to play some really sick foxes. I dont mind getting pwned. It doesn't really upset me especially since the people who would play here main with fox anyway.

So please anyone willing to mirror match. Fox vs fox. PM me or just comment. I'll be waiting.

Zephil

Smash Ace
nice to see another fox here but please post things like this in the social board, is the perfect place for this... my lag is horrible so I can´t sorry...

BTW this will get closed soon

scorekid100

Smash Apprentice
aren't you not supposed to make threads like these? I wish I could play you but you live in new york and I live in canada...expect major lag and watch fox start to move like ganon=)

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i COULD brawl you if you want but note im not like Jenks or light im decent... you've seen my vids right?

anyways if you want ill get some matches in

inb4theblock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom