• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Teacher over AIM

TDAP

Smash Cadet
Hey. I use to play melee ever since it came out. I haven't played in AWHILE, so i was wondering if there were any great fox players that i could chat with on aim. I forgot alot of techniques, match-ups counterpicks all that. If anybody to help me out, my AIM is Roos3velt I'm always on just aim me

TDAP

Smash Cadet
Completely ignore this. I feel stupid for posting this. (Runs back to the guides)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
raynex is probably the most willing to give advice.
but idk him personally... so idk. ha

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
cactus and raynex are pretty friendly, raynex has already posted here lol

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Oh my rainex you might start a terrible thing with this, now that I see that you've agreed to help him through aim I think I am inclined to do the same o_o

wich will most likely follow with more fox newbs asking for moar of teh saem :3

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
RaynEX, I don't mind posting the logs with the parts wich I found usefull, unless you don't mind to do it yourself ofcourse.

This does mean I have to dl Trilian again /hmm

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
aw... cute!

edit: i hella post like a stereotypical female! <3333
i just realized that saying that only makes it seem even more like i'm a girl... ****... haha
so... i'm a guy... but i post like a girl... that's what i meant to say... dot dot dot...

Top Bottom