• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Fox is too easy to play"

Starkiller2

Smash Cadet
I can hardly ever SHDL in melee but I have little difficulty performing it in PM. JC Upsmash isn't hard, but it was made easier by doing cstick up instead. This makes nair->upsmash much easier, but when swithcing back to melee I constantly cstick up instead of JC upsmash XD

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
maybe cry less and learn to play better. who in the hell wouldnt want combos? that's one of the best parts of the game....you can be the most amazing tech savy player in the world(silentwolf) and still lose.

Last edited:

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
Whoever said Fox is easy to play clearly hasn't played at top level. We should judge characters by how they are performing at top level. And at top level 1 mistake as Fox = your stock, watch M2K vs Armada at Apex. Or any top level Fox match vs this character match in PM. The better player will always win. Tired of people blaming it on Fox being OP. M2K wins because he's an amazing player. Armada wins with Pit because he's an amazing player. Chillindude wins with Wolf because he's an amazing player. Sethlon won with Roy at Whobo because he's an amazing player. Must I go on?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I would say that the problem of Fox being too easy to play is only found at lower levels of play where most people play for fun. But once you start getting into higher levels of play where people know their character extremely well and know how to destroy Fox, Fox isn't exactly "easy mode."

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
I would say that the problem of Fox being too easy to play is only found at lower levels of play where most people play for fun. But once you start getting into higher levels of play where people know their character extremely well and know how to destroy Fox, Fox isn't exactly "easy mode."
I know what you mean. But judging by high level play is the best way to determine how good a character is.

Top Bottom