• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox in Nintendo Power

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
The April issue of Nintendo Power has a spiffy page on Fox. No new information, but as forum member Croco pointed out, if Nintendo Power is going to continue having one Brawl character per month, then next month’s issue will have to be a new one.

What could be in store for Wii Smash Files #10? A new character? A level description? One of the items we’ve seen?

Wordpress is giving us troubles, but for now you can view the image <a href="http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foxhl7.jpg">here</a>. I’ll work on getting a mirror up.

A

Alex W.

OH PLEASE LET THERE BE MORE INFO!!

Lol, I’m going a little over the edge here. :p

Devastlian

Smash Lord
They’ll probably do Samus or Zero Suit Samus or both. They haven’t done them yet. After that, though, who knows? They could very well stop but, in two months, they could release new info through other means so they could just keep going with new info.

R

Rat02

Hopefully there will be some kind of information this coming week from the Game Developers Convention. Since its now the biggest gaming convention in the U.S. so that we won’t have to wait another month. I think we’ve waited for long enough, so please Nintendo, give us some news!

R

Rat02

“According to a WIRED Blog due to an impending major stock trade Nintendo have been strictly told not to reveal any information about future releases.”
Well, there go all my hopes. The quote is from http://www.vooks.net/modules.php?module=article&amp;id=11527

A

Aaron

who gives a rats ass if there giving us more information Rat0****head.

Top Bottom