• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fox-falco new&ussfull combo found!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redmarth

Smash Apprentice
the new combo that me and my cousin found that is relly ussful and can take pepole out somtimes on flat terreans is grab throwh down hold down A donot charge it and then down B.{only works on low damage}also looking for some new combos and tips to add to my colection alredy know how to infent and drill shine,clink,wav dash,through up jump up A,grab through down down B. :cool:

TWP

Smash Ace
the new combo that me and my cousin found that is relly ussful and can take pepole out somtimes on flat terreans is grab throwh down hold down A donot charge it and then down B.{only works on low damage}also looking for some new combos and tips to add to my colection alredy know how to infent and drill shine,clink,wav dash,through up jump up A,grab through down down B.
Obviously neither of you ever heard of teching out of the down throw, so that just removes your whole combo.

Masamune

Smash Journeyman
Reflector after down-smash? Doesn't look like a good a combo, and like TWP said, you can just tech.

shinryuu-

Smash Rookie
I used to do that combo. Until I realized that it was easy to kick out of and that it's recovery time sucked.

redmarth

Smash Apprentice
I can tech out of a down smash but if you can get the timing right the oppenet has no way out:D :D :D :D

Masamune

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by redmarth
I can tech out of a down smash but if you can get the timing right the oppenet has no way out:D :D :D :D
If you tech, there is a way out. You don't have time to do a move before your opponent has teched.

TWP

Smash Ace
I can tech out of a down smash but if you can get the timing right the oppenet has no way out
Not only if you tech right can you get out of this, but there is a way to roll before the throw even finishes recovering, and the roll puts you farther than the tech, thus making your whole combo useless. Use th eup throw instead to set up for a u-tilt juggle or a u-air combo.

redmarth

Smash Apprentice
then maybe you can give me some gook comboes then or else I'll be stuck just playing ny other caricters:( :( :( :(

TWP

Smash Ace
Learn the INFINITE COMBOS! I'll tell you one of them…

(must be against a wall) :

Shine
Jump
d-air
L-cancel

rinse and repeat.

EDIT : Just to clarify, the Shine must be JC'd into the jump, fast enough so the person cannot escape.

Masamune

Smash Journeyman
Up throw to up-smash/up air is my favorite combo. It's better if you start with d-air(n-air at lower %),shine, wavedash to the grab.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
well, it doesn't necessarily HAVE to be against a wall... if you're say, fighting.. oh, Link, for example... I'm sure we've all seen the SH-dair->shine->wd REPEAT a few times, then WD and upsmash.. but then, that doesn't work on all characters.. its a real nasty ***** to put it together, though... i can SH-Dair, i can l-cancel, i can wavedash... but wavedashing out of the reflector shield is a little trickier, etc, etc, bla bla bla... you all know.

I've noticed that CPU fox/falco's tend to reflect after like, every throw. o.o;

Hoefler

BRoomer
guys guys... it's dthrow to up tilt. you can do it about 3-4 times at low %., ESPECIALLY to fast fallers.

the dthrow to shine is so pointless. not only does it leave you stunned (the fox), but it also pushes your opponent away from you thus ending whatever combo one could've achieved.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wasn't talking about throwing and shining... actually, i never mentioned throwing. If I were to do an upthrow, i would either tilt or SH up air then tilt a few times... and chase 'em. but that infinite combo could be very useful, ya know... and annoying as **** if you're on the receiving end.

Masamune

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by 311
guys guys... it's dthrow to up tilt. you can do it about 3-4 times at low %., ESPECIALLY to fast fallers.
That combo is impossible in a match. You can tech the d-throw and DI out of the up-tilts.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Originally by 311:
No, this never works. Like what Masamune said, you can Directional tech or tech and then attack you. Try and use these combos on human players before preaching them to SWF.

the dthrow to shine is so pointless. not only does it leave you stunned (the fox), but it also pushes your opponent away from you thus ending whatever combo one could've achieved.
Rubbish. You could SH+dair+reflect again after the initial reflector. Or you could SH+any air attack, preferably nair or dair(if you can follow up with another attack).

redmarth

Smash Apprentice
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :crazy: :crazy: :cool:

JayJay

Smash Apprentice
Like most people said, a good player will be able to tech or DI out of combos like that. Although you might be able to WD and catch up to them and continue with you're combo.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
If you guys aren't into the WD combos and such...here's a couple that are pretty easy on some chars without WD...
1: Grab, up throw, grab up throw etc. until the opponent is getting too high up and can DI away...intercept with up air, continue to do this until they either die (they really suck if they cant escape) or they escape.

2: Dash the opponent, Upsmash (hit with the back side to send them backwards at a horzontalish angle, dash the opponent again (they'll be behind you) and back upsmash again...continure until they get too far.

They are really simple combos anyone can do....so if you want good combos you really need short hopping, WD etc. Try make combos of ure own up as you go....the situation is rarely going to be the same every match.

On the other hand if these combos are still too hard, here's one you should be able to do..B B B B B B B etc. Don't worry if you can't keep it going, just practise harder! :D

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by JayJay
Like most people said, a good player will be able to tech or DI out of combos like that. Although you might be able to WD and catch up to them and continue with you're combo.
Dashing is quicker than WDing

JayJay

Smash Apprentice
Well, you're right. Falco's WD is slower then his dash, but if you're opponent is a distance = to one WD away, you can WD up to them and grab, tilt, etc.

Rayzorium

Smash Apprentice
Yeesh, all the lack of faith in the Space Animals' down throw. The opponent will not tech out of every single one. I have teching out of that throw down very well, and I still miss it sometimes. I watch high level players miss the tech all the time too, so it's not just me.

Assuming they do tech out of it, as others have mentioned before, it's still a viable combo. If they tech without direction, simply wait until the invincibility frames are over and punish. And if they directional tech, techs are relatively easy to chase.

Also, about the repeated uptilts. Yes, they can be DI'ed out of easily, but it's just a simple matter of following them. Chase their DI, shuffle an uair, dash attack, etc., and the combo continues.

GanondorftheXXVI

Smash Journeyman
Here's one if you get lucky:

At mid high percents, uthrow, full jump, drill kick while level with the opponent (not fastfallen), L-Cancel, shine. 26-28 damage if full drill hits. Not to be used consistently, surprise opponent with D-air instead of Uair. Use occasionally, follow up with whatever you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom