• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox and Falco Video (comments critiques)

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
i think youre a little below my level but i cant tell because the fox was pretty terrible. tell him he needs to not keep getting daired from your full jump. fox should be constantly moving. i can never full jump dair my friend's fox because he is always moving and he will space it so i miss then he grabs me. in general the fox has alot to learn. tell him to chain throw too. in fact, tell him he needs to grab more. grabs own falcos because he can chain them into uairs or usmashes.

for you, work on the reverse shl, you messed it up a few times. work on your shine combos as well. i know youve seen the crazy **** we can do to foxes. since your opponent is a noob, you can practice tech skill on him like the combos.

Flak

Smash Cadet
thanks for the critique! i was practicing just today and i think we both got better. ill try to post a new video next weekend

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
i think youre a little below my level but i cant tell because the fox was pretty terrible. tell him he needs to not keep getting daired from your full jump. fox should be constantly moving. i can never full jump dair my friend's fox because he is always moving and he will space it so i miss then he grabs me. in general the fox has alot to learn. tell him to chain throw too. in fact, tell him he needs to grab more. grabs own falcos because he can chain them into uairs or usmashes.

for you, work on the reverse shl, you messed it up a few times. work on your shine combos as well. i know youve seen the crazy **** we can do to foxes. since your opponent is a noob, you can practice tech skill on him like the combos.
Pretty much summed it up.

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
i dont know if i was watching the right video when i made those comments. do you know how to shuffle? watching it again it doesnt seem like you shuffle. you always fulljump.

Top Bottom