• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Found this on GFs (SSE vid)

pyrimadines

Smash Apprentice
Kirby and Peach shows you the great dynamic of the levels! Also those amazing cutscenes!

Good Zelda musi in the Kirby Peach video! I was humming along to it the whole time.

pyrimadines

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if they put the Zelda music in there because they felt like it, but perhaps that mountain stage is Death mountin in LoZ: OoT like how the boulders rained on you from above.

Just my two cents.

Also for complete randomness what does QFT mean?
Quote for....?

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Also, I can't edit, but we'll be getting a Zelda/Peach vid soon. Check out that new thread by Mr. Nintendork, called "E For All BIG video + SE Bowser?"

The Qu

Smash Apprentice
Awesome vids! The Halberd level looks awesome. Isn't that music from Kirby Super Star?
to the poster who asked, qft means quoted for truth

awesome

Smash Apprentice
Anyone notice that the DK stage is also the one from the Sonic trailer?

Star105

Smash Journeyman
Anyone notice that the DK stage is also the one from the Sonic trailer?
yes it seems like once u complete a level u can go back with different characters on any difficulty (judging from the team update and the videos)

MAN THIS GAME IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

Top Bottom