• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forward's C.O.C.K is Out.

Xx GuNz xX

Smash Journeyman
I don't like when there are no vids in a thread with a title like that... :urg:

Edit: It's been a couple of days and it's still not up. :smash:

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
edit: you changed the awesome title T.T ...
forward is teh kewl
(even if there are so many US falcos)

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
okay well here the problem I do not have a vcr with tracking I cannot get one until tuesday sorry everyone (that means you too forward)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
okay well here the problem I do not have a vcr with tracking I cannot get one until tuesday sorry everyone (that means you too forward)
It's problems like this that confirm my previous statement! Come back when it's actually done!

D

Deleted member

If this thread gets allowed I'm gonna be really really pissed

/V.A.G.I.N.A League Tournament thread got deleted

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Forward kinda freaks me out. His Dante avy and just his creepy presence he carries with him on the boards makes me think he'd kill me irl if I ever beat him or something like that. Can't wait for the vid! ^_^

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Dang lol, I was going to make a Falco combo vid called **** Pride..... now you have **** in one of your vids :angry:.

This should be interesting, I'll be waiting for the vid :chuckle:.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
lol, Forward looks nothing like how I pictured him. I really thought he would bear a resemblance to Dante from the DMC games >_>

Also, why did I expect this to be delayed again and I was right? Stop being lazy Chap >.<

Ipwn

Smash Apprentice
Your Face sucks, and who the hell cares what the name of the vid is. STFU people and wait just wait for it to come out. Who cares if he made a thread cuz there are things that could have happened that you dont know about.
Humph, I really had to laugh when False said that :\

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I'm very surprised that the name of this vid is allowed, considering Del's thread got deleted and he renamed the tournament. His V.A.G.I.N.A league tournament had an acronym ruleset so it's basically the exact same issue as Forward's video.

It doesn't offend me personally, but I was never in favour of supporting the name of Delorted's tournament either :p

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
its obvious, since forward is famous he can break the rules. Hes like the OJ simpson of smash.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I always imagined Forward looked different, but then again I am wrong more than often.

Any progress on the vids being put up?

Top Bottom