• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

forward smash/forward tilt problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeafc

Smash Rookie
im struggling with forward tilting, 80% of the time when i want to turn around or do a quick forward/back tilt my character starts to charge a forward/back smash. sorry if i sound nooby but i feel like im progressing well competitively and this obstacle is holding back my mobility a bit.

Doval

Smash Lord
There's not much you can do other than practicing nudging the stick a short distance, moving the stick slower, or waiting for the Wii U version.

If your character is unable to act you can pre-emptively move the stick but that won't help you tilt while idle.

mikeafc

Smash Rookie
There's not much you can do other than practicing nudging the stick a short distance, moving the stick slower, or waiting for the Wii U version.

If your character is unable to act you can pre-emptively move the stick but that won't help you tilt while idle.
Thanks for the quick reply, ill try and keep practising

Maître Luigi

Smash Apprentice
F-Tilt is done when you pull forward or backward on the joystick but not completely and hold or simultaneously do jab(s). However, Tilts cannot be done out of a running dash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom