• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight 3: Resurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*looks at the guards; they didn't even notice a thing, as they were too busy solving a conflict between George and someone else (I can't really see who it is from my angle)*

"Well, ain't I a lucky one?", he said in his head.

Last edited:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Might as well bring back a few characters from the last FF~ ;)

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Maan, this whole story is wack. You got earth cable shows better than this crap" Gengar fumbles around a bit, "Yo, where's the remote? Change it to some corny action flick, somethin' "

Xiroey sighs, "Can you be serious for once during a mission, people's lives are at stake he--" He stops midway through his lecture. Gengar was suddenly gone.

"W-what? Where did you--"

A voice echos from below

"...Yo" Gengar casually walks up to a guard, pulling at his pant leg "Any idea how to change the channel in this joint"?

The guard mutters in irritation, "Mmm...what do you want, can't you see i'm busy"? He looks down. Gengar flashes him a toothy grin

"A-aaah! G-g-g-g... G-g-g-g-"

Gengar tilts his head, "You aren't going to help me... are you"?

The guard shakily reaches for his pistol.

Several gunshots rebound throughout the courtroom, followed by a scream.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Uni was the one screaming; he received the bullet right at his left shoulder*

"Argh! Guess I spoke too soon... at least, I'm not a leftie!", thinks Unikorn, trying to make the situation easier to handle.

Last edited:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Gengar's ears perk up. He looks over at the strangely talking toy and grins, oblivious of the bullets passing right through him"

"Tony!" Gengar rushes over to hug him" It's been ages man! you haven't grown a bit"!

Another presence behind him reveals itself

"You've got it all wrong you dope, you're supposed to compliment him on how much he's grown"

"...Oh" Gengar's face contorts a little

"Well he clearly hasn't. I mean look at him, he's a freaking toy"

Then he looks at George

"Besides, how would I know how much he's grown. I've never met him in my life!"

Xiroey facepalms.

"Well, while you two... catch up... I'l just go tend to the wounded."

"Sure, that's fine. Someone should probably deal with this spaz tho" He tilts his head at the guard. He was visibly shaken, his gun was still aimed at Gengar, his finger iching over the trigger"

"I'll let you deal with him..." Xiroey shrugs, then walks towards Unikorn.

Gengar puts George down.

"All right Tony, you stay here where it's safe"

The guard jumps, "S-stay back! I'll shoot!"

"Will you now? Lot good that did you last time"

The guard feels a chill down his shoulder

"Or perhaps..." Gengar whispers, suddenly behind him "You'd like to shoot another innocent victim"

The guard opens his mouth, possibly to scream. Then gengar's hypnosis overtakes him and he crumples to the floor.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Xiroey kneels over him. He speaks to Unikorn in hushed tones

"Don't worry... We're on your side.", he nods his head at Gengar "He won't harm you either, but we should get that would of yours looked at--"

There's a loud slam on the other side of the courtroom

"What in blue blazes--!"

Xiroey pinches his nose in frustration

"Aaand more guards are here"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Worst. Trial. Ever.", sighs Unikorn, "Anyway, I gotta ask; what the heck is your friend doing back there? And what do you mean when you say that you're on my side?"

Last edited:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
"Noowwsss... probably not the best time to explain--"

A booming voice cuts through all the hubub

"What are you hooligans doing in my court!?"

...Everyone goes silent...except gengar who was weeping over his fallen friend.

"Tony... Tony! Speak to me!"

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Gengar shakily tries to piece the toy back together, tears streaming down his face

"H-he's here... he's right here"

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
"I'm--"

His explanation cut off as his arms were suddenly wrenched behind his back.

"Figured one of you army brats would show up", a gruff voice spat in his ear

"Ow! Who gave you the right too--"

His protests were cut short again as his assailant yanked his arms back further

"You have the right to remain silent. Not that it'll do you any good"

A pair of cuffs clenched around his wrists

Xiroey tried to struggle, but quickly felt his power drain from him

"W-what kind of... cuffs... are... ... ... these..."

He passed out.

The guard, a tall burly man in a military uniform, kicked his limp body into a corner

He looked up at the jurer, then at the rest of the accused.

"Anyone else want to cause trouble"?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Uni taps on the big guard's shoulder, making him turn around*

"Another troubl-", said the guard before being interruped by a punch right on his nose.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Meanwhile...

Two dark figures were circling around the perimeter of the building. One of them was barely illuminated by an orange glow at the tip of its tail.

"Is this really a secured facility"? Said the first figure, gliding easily on a wind current.

"Aparently. Earth security tends to be sloppy" The second, much larger figure responded in a gruffer voice.

The smaller one scratched its head,

"Weird, something about this place doesn't bode right with me".

The larger one nodded

"You mean how they let their prisoners walk around without restraints"?

"Yes, that... but a few other things as well"

They landed on top of the building. It was a new moon, and the stars alone weren't sufficient enough to betray their precense.

"I'll say one thing" The larger one murmurred, "This place is a bit too unprotected. Even for an earth facility"

"You think it might be a trap"?

The large one sighed, "For our sake, I hope not".

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Admist all the chaos kon starts to wake up "uh. . .ugh. . . err" he grains as he gets up

"Wh what happened?" he manages to say among the current crisis

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Crap! Crap crap crap crap crap... Where the hell is Kon when you need him?!"

He says squeaking from the top of his lungs while being taken away by a guard.

"Kon..."

Admist all the chaos kon starts to wake up "uh. . .ugh. . . err" he grains as he gets up

"Wh what happened?" he manages to say among the current crisis
"Kon! Oh thank God! Listen, you gotta get your sister and help us outta here! The plan has changed!"

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
"Al alright" kon said quickly, using his speed to tackle the guard rescuing the toy

"Wheres the crazy guy?" he says rushing down the hall holding George

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Al alright" kon said quickly, using his speed to tackle the guard rescuing the toy

"Wheres the crazy guy?" he says rushing down the hall holding George
"Unikorn? I think he's with Xiroey. And Lord knows where Ken is right now."

Whilst with Kon, George notices an odd hooded figure appearing behind them for only a moment, and then disappearing. Being the plush, he squeaks in fear.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
After turning the corner, kon sees unikorn above an defeated opponent
"Hey, hey!" kon calls out to him " come crazy guy this way, were ditching this place!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*his opponent has finally fallen on the ground and Unikorn decides to steal his gun*

"What have you done to him?", asks Unikorn, pointing at Xiroey.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
At a moment's notice, the guards start pulling guns to shoot the escaping vigilantes; with one of the bullets hitting George.

"Ah damn it not agai-"

*poof*

-----
(I'll be out for a bit since sleep.)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Afraid, the defeated guard explains to Unikorn how to reverse what his special cuffs did, then gets shot in the head*

After turning the corner, kon sees unikorn above an defeated opponent
"Hey, hey!" kon calls out to him "come crazy guy this way, were ditching this place!"
"I have a name, y'know...", he says, grabbing Xiroey and leaving the place with him on his arms.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Seeing several guns about and more and more people showing up, kon knew his time was shortening

"Aw screw this" kon said while rushing ahead
"I have a name, y'know...", he says, grabbing Xiroey and leaving the place with him on his arms.
"I don't care" he responded harshly
"Hurry the damn up and or im leaving you insanities behind!"
Up ahead was an barely blockaded door leading to the back exit of the now bullet filled courthouse

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Edit: Lol, Ninja'd... Just put this post above Unikorns chronologically I guess :grin:

- - - - - - - - - -

When Xiroey eventually came to, his head was pounding. His vision was still fuzzy and he could just barely make out a few shapes and colors around him.

He thought he could hear fighting on the other side of the room. His instinct urged him to go help, but his brain was still off in dreamland.

"I was... doing something...?"

He tried to move, but a sharp pain up his back told him it was a bad idea.

Instinct told him a wing was broken.

"G-great... I got... hurt"?

His vision cleared a bit more, he could make out a few more shapes. Sounds got clearer. He could distinctly make out Unikorns voice, along with the guard's.

The jurer was shouting something, and the sound of footsteps told him that more guards were coming.

" ...w... hey...oughed you up good"

"Gengar...?"

"Hey mate, you shouldn't move too much, that injury looks nasty"

Right, his wing. So his identity was busted

"...They knew we were coming"

"Yeah, I figured that much when they defused your transformation. How'd they know"?

"Someone... gave them... intel"?

Xiroey's voice was still raspy. It hurt to speak.

"You think this whole thing was a set up"?

"...You saw the court. Something about it... obviously wasn't right... This wasn't an ordinary hearing".

"But they couldn't have set this up just to lure us out".

"Yeah... something--"

"You"-- A guard shouted. "Stay where you are! And what the hell is that thing"?

Xiroey figured the guard meant him.

"Well..." , he said mustering up as much machismo as he could "I'll have you know you're looking at Rescue Team Leader No.3, Rank 1. I'm Xiroey, also known as Latios. When innocent lives are in trouble, we're there to help".

- - - - - - - -

Fun fact, Latis can alter their appearance to appear human by bending the light around them. This is seen in Pokemon Heroes: The Movie

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Now the wolf, the toy (or his remains), the guy, and the mythical thing whos name is apparently xiroey have been completely surrounded in the court yard, dozens of soldiers with weaponry to wipe out a block easily pointed at the four beings

While looking around at the scenery, the wolf could only ask one thing "what the hell did you guys do while i was out of it?"

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Upon hearing unikorn's explanation, kon's head slowly turned to face his with a face of disbelief for several moments, before finally speaking "how the hell did iget caught up with these people?" while slowly sulking towards the ground

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Oh boy. I think I partied too much.", says Unikorn, noticing his broken nose, "Now, how do we get out of this mess?"

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
In the background many guards are bickering upon themselves, noticing that movement equals death to the group have been on standby

After the external discussion has been done, the supposedly captain (from the group's viewpoint) has came forward to speak

"Dear prisoners, from your actions today and the casualties you have caused we have fully decided to execute you here and now"

After the last word has been spoken all the guards have raised their guns upon the group ready to fire upon a moments notice

"Please state your last words now"

And upon the realization of faceing death upon him, the wolf could only mutter two words
"Whelp crap"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*Unikorn begins to laugh*

"What's so funny?", asks the supposed captain.

"Think about it; what would possibly be the point of setting up an operation to kill the President?, asks the laughing maniac after figuring out the perfect lie to get the group out of this mess, "It's a suicide mission and you know it very well, but it does get so much attention from the crowd that no one notices anything else that could be happening at the same time..."

*The guards are confused, but some of them came to the conclusion that it may have been nothing more than a mere facade that hid something much bigger*

"There some big stuff about to happen. Very bad stuff.", continues Uni, "Fortunately for you, you got a way to prevent it from ever happening; you just gotta let us go..."

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
*Siiiiiiiiiiiigh~* goes a young girl tired from all the walking

"geez! stupid konnie going on leaving me to go get food myself!" she said as she bit into her candy she got as an extra

though she does often wonder to herself who those government people were, and how they were asking who they were. though she just always shrugged it off focusing on whats in front of her instead.

however on the side listening with her ears, hearing a large commotion on the other side of town "hmm..." pondering on what it could be "meh what the heck konnie isn't around he's probably off leaving his poor defensless sister on her own" she continued

"well FINE THEN" stomping the ground in anger "if he can leave doing what he wants, so can I!"
"i can have my fun! and i will starting now!" having the conversation to herself gathers up her belongings and rushes to commotion

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*back to the commotion, as Katt called it*

"How could I possibly believe you, Unikorn?", asks the soldier.

"Your entire nation could be at stake AS WE SPEAK! Are you really willing to take that kind of risk?", smirks the liar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom