• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fort Myers, Florida

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
hey, I don't really know where to post because this website is completely different since the last time i've used it. I'm in Ft. Myers for the next week or so and was wondering if anyone is around and wants to play some melee =).

ChemX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mychemmeghan
hey, I don't really know where to post because this website is completely different since the last time i've used it. I'm in Ft. Myers for the next week or so and was wondering if anyone is around and wants to play some melee =).
Hello, I'm the main TO for the Fort Myers area; I don't know what days exactly you will be staying in the area as you didn't write them but these are the weeklies that are happening next week.

Wednesday, October 7th, 2015, FGCU hosts a free Smash weekly with Melee / Smash 4:
https://www.facebook.com/events/989830684410073/

Thursday, October 8th, 2015, 2Drop Game Shop and I host a paid weekly with Melee / Smash 4:
https://www.facebook.com/events/500663683442380/

YimYamz

Smash Rookie
Pine Manor right now, though I'm looking to move out by the end of March to an apartment on either 41 or Daniels.

Yeah, I'd be hesitant, too, considering the bad rep of the neighborhood. Trust me, though, it's nowhere NEAR as bad as Detroit or Flint, MI (lived in both cities, so I know "tough"... though it truly is a facade that they put up to mask their fears and insecurities).
Coincidentally I live in the Manor too and also looking to find some locals around. Wifi is bogus.

YimYamz

Smash Rookie
I'm in the Fort Myers area and looking for locals or tournaments to get in. Just trying to make a name for myself is all. I play Sm4sh mostly, and a little of Brawl. Don't ask me about Melee or PM lol

Bellsprout

Smash Rookie
I too am in Fort Myers, and am looking to dip in the scene :)
Hit meh up! Cody Hannebaum on Facebook

ShinigamiMarth

Smash Cadet
The past two years have been quite hectic (had to give away my GC and sell my 3DS), and now it seems that I'll be moving away, so my apologies to those who were interesting in sparring.

Top Bottom