• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fort Myers, Florida

MoistOwlets

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4484-8049-7552
I'm trying desperately to get into the physical smash scene, because wifi isn't cutting it anymore.
If there's anyone in the Ft. Myers area who's looking for a practice buddy/running any events please let me know!
I'm able to drive from around Captiva to Cape to Naples, and I'm always free on Tuesdays, Sundays, and Wednesdays.

OOKEVLAR

Smash Rookie
I live in ft Myers and recently trying to get back into the tournament scene. Looking for a practice buddy also. Been playing project M but down for brawl or melee also.

Grayfield

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4227-2497-4870
I'm trying desperately to get into the physical smash scene, because wifi isn't cutting it anymore.
If there's anyone in the Ft. Myers area who's looking for a practice buddy/running any events please let me know!
I'm able to drive from around Captiva to Cape to Naples, and I'm always free on Tuesdays, Sundays, and Wednesdays.
i live in fort myers, i also would like to go to tournaments as soon as possible.

Last edited:

ShinigamiMarth

Smash Cadet
Moved to Ft. Myers last April. Now that my life is settling down a bit I would like to get back into Smash, especially Brawl (I've begun to let go of Melee but am fine with that also). Don't have a Wii yet, though. >_< Days off are Thur. and Fri., and my available mornings change from week to week.

Grayfield

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4227-2497-4870
Moved to Ft. Myers last April. Now that my life is settling down a bit I would like to get back into Smash, especially Brawl (I've begun to let go of Melee but am fine with that also). Don't have a Wii yet, though. >_< Days off are Thur. and Fri., and my available mornings change from week to week.
Hey ShinigamiMarth, what part of fort myers do you live in, maybe we could do some friendly sparring.

Last edited:

ShinigamiMarth

Smash Cadet
Hey ShinigamiMarth, what part of fort myers do you live in, maybe we could do some friendly sparring.
Pine Manor right now, though I'm looking to move out by the end of March to an apartment on either 41 or Daniels.

Yeah, I'd be hesitant, too, considering the bad rep of the neighborhood. Trust me, though, it's nowhere NEAR as bad as Detroit or Flint, MI (lived in both cities, so I know "tough"... though it truly is a facade that they put up to mask their fears and insecurities).

Last edited:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
glad i finally came back to the atl south. If you have facebook let me know i will look you up and add you to the FGCU smash page. there you will find all you need to know. Also there is no smash club at fgcu. just a group of players that play smash.

UmmBees

Smash Apprentice
glad i finally came back to the atl south. If you have facebook let me know i will look you up and add you to the FGCU smash page. there you will find all you need to know. Also there is no smash club at fgcu. just a group of players that play smash.
Yeah can you add me to the page I'll PM you my name

Shinryuenjin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shinryuenjin
naples has players. I am not sure how active they are on the fourms.
Yeah I know about the Naples players. I go to FGCU and play friends there sometimes. I've played you in Brawl Falco dittos before!

I've just been very busy until recently. Life is settling down again and I have time for Smash. It's nice.

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Ft.Myers/Cape Coral area, I've been looking for melee players near me. Not sure if this thread is still used.;

Shinryuenjin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shinryuenjin
Well I'm certainly still here. These days I play PM more, but thankfully the two games are pretty easy to alternate with.

Ft.Myers/Cape Coral area may feel dead, but hey at least we're still here. Hit me up sometime, hopefully we can work something out.

Last edited:

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Well I'm certainly still here. These days I play PM more, but thankfully the two games are pretty easy to alternate with.

Ft.Myers/Cape Coral area may feel dead, but hey at least we're still here. Hit me up sometime, hopefully we can work something out.
That'd be awesome! I need to get my hands on a working Wii so I can start playing P:M again.

Blockhead Industries

Smash Rookie
Living in Ft. Myers right off of McGregor (sadly I am only 16 so yeah) but I wanna get into the tournament scene, I used to do well in online tournaments and now I want to get back into it. I play Project M but I know I am going to try getting into SSB4 when it comes out. Viper I will PM you so that I can see if I can get into the FGCU smash group, need sparring partners because the only decent people I know live out in Captiva. PM me or reply on here please.

UmmBees

Smash Apprentice
Living in Ft. Myers right off of McGregor (sadly I am only 16 so yeah) but I wanna get into the tournament scene, I used to do well in online tournaments and now I want to get back into it. I play Project M but I know I am going to try getting into SSB4 when it comes out. Viper I will PM you so that I can see if I can get into the FGCU smash group, need sparring partners because the only decent people I know live out in Captiva. PM me or reply on here please.
I'm down to play PM (I'm 20) I live down on Daniel's before the highway

Darth Marth

Smash Rookie
im new here and just picking up project m (im a street fighter player) but im trying to learn if anyone is down to play im down, im in lehigh but not deep and ill travel

OaB

Smash Rookie
18 y/o Melee/Project M player in Cape Coral around Hancock bridge.

Desperate to play either. Have a controller but other then that no CRT TV or system.

Last edited:

GonzoSSB

Smash Rookie
I'm also in the Ft myers/cape coral area, mainly a melee and brawl player. Is anyone interested in starting a casual tournament around here?

ato

Smash Rookie
I don't have facebook but just recently I saw that 2 drop game shop in Fort Myers had a smash 4 tournament this month. Wouldn't be surprised if somewhere in the area could get a weekly or monthly thing going for melee.

Ryuzo

Smash Rookie
I don't have facebook but just recently I saw that 2 drop game shop in Fort Myers had a smash 4 tournament this month. Wouldn't be surprised if somewhere in the area could get a weekly or monthly thing going for melee.
I went there and talked to them about it and apparently the fgcu game club does weeklies there but they change the game every week, so if you wanted to get something going for just melee you would have to talk to them and I'm not entirely sure they would go for that.

s00pahFr0g

Smash Rookie
I also live in Cape Coral, looking to get some stuff going in the area. When Smash 4 came out there was a release tournament at the Gamestop inside Edison Mall. There was a pretty big turn out there so there's definitely people interested in smash at least in the area. It would be nice to get a scene going here.

ChemX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mychemmeghan
I also live in Cape Coral, looking to get some stuff going in the area. When Smash 4 came out there was a release tournament at the Gamestop inside Edison Mall. There was a pretty big turn out there so there's definitely people interested in smash at least in the area. It would be nice to get a scene going here.
I am throwing a tournament with Myran for Smash 4 Singles/Doubles and Melee Singles in the North Fort Myers area.
There is more information about it here: https://www.facebook.com/events/788504494596914/

Top Bottom