• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forgive me for I haven't been to this site since 12/2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

kungfurabbits

Smash Apprentice
Is this is proper place to go to request someone to create a signature banner thing? It seems like the right place but not sure.

I have the Roy one shown below but I haven't played as Roy in a year (converted to Marth. Best Smash Bros. move I ever made) and would like a new one. If there are any good artists out there that would like to do one for me, that would be great.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Is this is proper place to go to request someone to create a signature banner thing? It seems like the right place but not sure.

I have the Roy one shown below but I haven't played as Roy in a year (converted to Marth. Best Smash Bros. move I ever made) and would like a new one. If there are any good artists out there that would like to do one for me, that would be great.
i'll take care of ya. just stop by the shadowbane graphics shop and put your request up for me. i'll get to it when i get home from church tonight. click my sig for the shop.

DRD

Smash Lord
Yes, the shops are sprinkled around in this forum so just look for the ones whom you like best and request away. The shops are Shadowbane ^his, Ye Olde Tag Shoppe (Mine) and Seed of Sorrow's so help yourself.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
For future reference, please just take a look at the rules, which have been since 2004 at least and it'll tell you to look out for the banner shops scattered throughout the AE ^^

*closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom