• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

for now we call luigi's FS is

SonicOfDarkness

Smash Apprentice
suffern new york yo no items no ****y stages i
is call green moon why bez it looks like a moon and its green it looks like something from luigi manshan or something like that so... bez no one has givn it a name so.. iam the first i think sorry just had to put this i know its going to be lock so.. i dont care i was boared yeah i know FAIL BIG DEAL

Magnacor

Smash Ace
It is not from Luigi's Mansion or any game (other then Brawl) and we don't choose the names for these characters' moves. The Dojo will give them to us in time.

Frown

poekmon
is call green moon why bez it looks like a moon and its green it looks like something from luigi manshan or something like that so... bez no one has givn it a name so.. iam the first i think sorry just had to put this i know its going to be lock so.. i dont care i was boared yeah i know FAIL BIG DEAL
Mansion. It's spelled mansion. It's French. Muhn-SHAWNG.

On-topic: Nah, the name has got to be drug related. Unless if the game is made by Nintendo.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Unfortunately that may run into copyright issues if it ever becomes the official name. IMO I think that both Green Moon and Luigi Effect (awesome name btw) have potential as names. That move is just so...bizarre...

plök

Smash Cadet
"Luigi and beyond the Infinite"

So it's not from a game besides Smash? It looks very cool. How long does it last?

Top Bottom