• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "For my Father" - Lucina Social Thread

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Gonna cook something for super late breakfast. I also will only get to play a few matches if we play now.

:227:

Last edited:

DrCactus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrCactus
3DS FC
5026-4425-0383
Oh cool, didn't know about this thread, howdy everybody.
I somehow managed to acquire Lucina and Robin's amiibo last night from Toys R' Us. It was a mess though, and they both sold out in literally 3 minutes.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Lucky, I haven't even tried getting the current wave. It's a mess. My collection will end up being incomplete apparently.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
If you're willing to spend extra Cash, you can get them off of Amazon...but yeah.
I can't at this point. I really wanted to finish my collection but it seems that is a far off dream. Plus, I've already been let down by GameStop so there's no guarantee I would even get an amiibo even by pre-ordering them.

Last edited:

DrCactus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrCactus
3DS FC
5026-4425-0383
I had to wait for an hour and a half at my local gamestop yesterday only to be told that Robin, Lucina, and Ness sold out 30 minutes ago.
After all of this trouble, I'm just going to import my Amiibo from now on.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
After all of this trouble, I'm just going to import my Amiibo from now on.
If you are a collector and like to keep them boxed, I don't recommend it. They usually come in terrible condition, I have yet to receive an imported amiibo who's box isn't destroyed. Otherwise, go for it.

Last edited:

DrCactus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrCactus
3DS FC
5026-4425-0383
Nah, I got a friend in Japan who I've imported from before and he always makes sure they're in good condition.

But honestly, the fact that I'll need to resort to importing is plain stupid. Thanks a lot Nintendo.

Last edited:

DrCactus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrCactus
3DS FC
5026-4425-0383
Also, character patch coming in a few weeks. Pretty sure they're gonna make some changes to Marcina. wonder what they're gonna do about them.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
There might be changes to them definitely. I don't know what will happen and I'll prefer seeing the final results before speculating myself, but I enjoy reading what others have in mind. What do you think will happen?

Last edited:

gridatttack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gridatttack
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I have this doubt.

Does Lucina Falchion has the same lenght/reach as Marth?

I dont know, but I feel that Lucina Falchion is shorter :<

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I have this doubt.

Does Lucina Falchion has the same lenght/reach as Marth?

I dont know, but I feel that Lucina Falchion is shorter :<
While you can ask here, it's better suited for the Question and Answer Thread:
http://smashboards.com/threads/lucina-question-and-answer-thread.397097/

Anyways, you are right, her range is shorter but only by a few pixels (not by much).

The following thread covers both characters differences:
http://smashboards.com/threads/before-you-ask-the-differences-between-marth-and-lucina.376180/

DrCactus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrCactus
3DS FC
5026-4425-0383
I think they'll probably do something about Marcina's aerials (Dair being a big example). most likely will see some damage buffs on random moves. possibly some moves will have less lag.

Last edited:

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
What buffs or nerfs (please no) do you guys think Lucina will get in 1.0.6? I'm hoping for less lag and more damage and knockback on her. A 10% extra over Marth's sour spot is not enough. Moves being safe on shield would also be nice
Yeah, I want what you said and maybe something like a different walking/running speed or a buff on one of her moves. I'd like a couple more differences between her and Marth along with a few more benefits; however unlikely that may be.

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
The social thread is back?!

Could this mean... more RobinxLucina shipping???

Today is a great day. It almost makes up for the fact that all 20 of the Lucina amiibos up for preorder ran out of stock within the first ten minutes (damn you, nintendo.)

D

Deleted member

I woke up at 6:30 this morning for nothing. Actually, no, I woke up at 4:30 because I was too anxious about pre-ordering the amiibos. So yes, today was just awesome.

Also, hi guys! >.<

Gokart48

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gokart48
Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum, but I'm not new to Awakening or Smash. I wanted to join the old forum, alas it closed, but hey, we have this one now.

So a little about myself, I am a long time Fire Emblem fan and I've wrote a handful of stories like TheWerdna. I am also a big Robin and Lucina shipper so there is that :) :4lucina:x:4robinm:

Looks like I am not the only one who missed out on the preorders so this is a pleasant surprise to see this back up.

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
I'll probably get the Lucina figma to make up for the lack of amiibos :(

Also @ OmegaSorin OmegaSorin , I'm back. Let me know when you want to play.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I want to Lucina figma too. But it's probably super expensive. Dx

DrCactus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrCactus
3DS FC
5026-4425-0383
At this point Lucina Amiibo is gonna be the same price as the figma lol

Gokart48

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gokart48
Haha, probably. Though Lucina and Robin might be put into a second production run like Marth since they are likely to have some support for FE: If and SMT x FE

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
@ Locuan Locuan Sorry about that I actually wound up sleeping from like 8 til now DX We'll have to figure out a separate time to play, but I am still very much interested in playing!

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Probably :(
@ Locuan Locuan Sorry about that I actually wound up sleeping from like 8 til now DX We'll have to figure out a separate time to play, but I am still very much interested in playing!
Definitely, although I have a tournament today so I'll probably won't be here until tomorrow :p

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum, but I'm not new to Awakening or Smash. I wanted to join the old forum, alas it closed, but hey, we have this one now.

So a little about myself, I am a long time Fire Emblem fan and I've wrote a handful of stories like TheWerdna. I am also a big Robin and Lucina shipper so there is that :) :4lucina:x:4robinm:

Looks like I am not the only one who missed out on the preorders so this is a pleasant surprise to see this back up.
Welcome!

To be fair, it should be me who is like "hey, look, this guy Favorited my stories!" considering you are writing the 4th most popular Robin x Lucina shipping fanfic. Thus in the world of that ship you are vastly more important than me...

That being said... everyoneshouldgocheckoutmyfanfics,AFutureDisownedandLoveAcrossTime,shamelessplug.Botharereallycoolandyoushouldtotallygoreadthem.AnewchapterofLoveAcrossTimeshouldbeupthisweekendatsomepoint.

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Hello everyone, I haven't really posted much at all on the Lucina boards before but Lucina is one of the character I play the most in smash 4.
Welcome!

To be fair, it should be me who is like "hey, look, this guy Favorited my stories!" considering you are writing the 4th most popular Robin x Lucina shipping fanfic. Thus in the world of that ship you are vastly more important than me...

That being said... everyoneshouldgocheckoutmyfanfics,AFutureDisownedandLoveAcrossTime,shamelessplug.Botharereallycoolandyoushouldtotallygoreadthem.AnewchapterofLoveAcrossTimeshouldbeupthisweekendatsomepoint.
I like reading your fanfics, the writing is nice.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
I feel so sad @ Locuan Locuan I just got my *** wrecked by a Rosalina from the Zelda Boards. Talk about a debby downer XD
Don't worry about it, we all get wrecked at some point :p I was destroyed today in tournament. Plus, they have some great players over at the Zelda Boards too :dr^_^:
Hello everyone, I haven't really posted much at all on the Lucina boards before but Lucina is one of the character I play the most in smash 4.
Welcome!

Gokart48

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gokart48
Welcome!

Haha, I shall look forward to the next chapter. I might as well shamelessly plug that I'll be updating tomorrow too. :)
Otherwise, we are all equal on this board and I feel the same on our little writing world as well. So none of that fancy ranking stuff with me.

By the way, TheWerdna really does write good stuff and everyone should check out his works above. Your heart and soul demands it!

DrCactus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrCactus
3DS FC
5026-4425-0383
I'm doing well. I'm cleaning up around the house since I have company coming over for Easter.
Also trying to contact my friend about those wave 4 Amiibo.

Also, I made a silly image in regards to the upcoming balance patch. It was rather hastily made so don't expect anything amazing. I think some of you might appreciate it though.
[Here] Linking it because it's kinda big

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Also, I made a silly image in regards to the upcoming balance patch. It was rather hastily made so don't expect anything amazing. I think some of you might appreciate it though.
[Here] Linking it because it's kinda big
Ja, I remember that Hey Arnold! episode. The memories. I still can't even begin guessing what changes we will see.

D

Deleted member

Omg, that picture made my stressful day.

Thanks for sharing. :D

Gokart48

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gokart48
So the new update is going to involve Meta knight regaining all of his powers while Kirby loses his ability to eat people. Ganon will become the second fastest character in the game behind Lucina, and Marth will finally be recognized as the clone of Lucina. Mewtwo, the newcomer, will actually be a ditto that replaces Kirby's transformation ability and will proceed to mimic everyone at once.

Diddy kong and Donkey kong will switch roles in skill while Bowser is kidnapped by peach. Pit will be removed only leaving Dark pit as an option which no one will notice and all the of stages will now be permanently played upside down. This of course does not stop players from playing competitively whilst standing on their heads.

When the dust settles, this new update will revolutionize the tier system leaving everyone perfectly equal with each other, except for Lucina and Robin who will be significantly better than everyone else. Especially when they work together.

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
So the new update is going to involve Meta knight regaining all of his powers while Kirby loses his ability to eat people. Ganon will become the second fastest character in the game behind Lucina, and Marth will finally be recognized as the clone of Lucina. Mewtwo, the newcomer, will actually be a ditto that replaces Kirby's transformation ability and will proceed to mimic everyone at once.

Diddy kong and Donkey kong will switch roles in skill while Bowser is kidnapped by peach. Pit will be removed only leaving Dark pit as an option which no one will notice and all the of stages will now be permanently played upside down. This of course does not stop players from playing competitively whilst standing on their heads.

When the dust settles, this new update will revolutionize the tier system leaving everyone perfectly equal with each other, except for Lucina and Robin who will be significantly better than everyone else. Especially when they work together.
Don't forget that Lucina will get a tipper across the entire length of the blade, which has a 97% chance to get a critical hit, in which Lucina's banner from Awakening will pop out, announce that she is indeed "challenging her fate", and instant KO an opponent.

To accomodate for these slight buffs, Lucina's final smash will change. She will now S-Support with the opponent and get an automatic unconditional win, as shown here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCd5LyExGyk

Top Bottom