• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For ...Great ...Pizza! (Ike Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyrus

Smash Journeyman
So, when Ike uses his up B, it always sounds (to me) like he's saying "Pizza!" My rationale is, he's a blue haired geek who thinks he has friends, from some weird anime game and he's got a sword that sounds like a rock tumbling when he cuts someone, so ... why not, right?

And when he gets his final smash, he seems to yell "For great pizza!" Which, again, would be a pretty typical mistranslation that these things are so well renown for. Heck, maybe he cuts pizza with his bronze-looking blade there!

No hating, i'm just wondering if anyone else shares the believe that Ike likes his medieval pizzas. :lick:

Dark Nemesis

Smash Apprentice
Funny thread is funny.

And now I'll use my rare chance to add something irrelevant:

With Anyone->Battle->2 minutes-> I FIGHT FOR MAH FRIENDZ.

I'll edit some revelant info later.

AFK, pizza.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
This is just pointless. And besides who cares what he's really saying? It doesn't change anything, it doesn't play any vital role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom