• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For all Fire Emblem fans!

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
So many cool FE characters...

A Smash Brothers type game using only FE characters would be really cool... or at least an arcade fighter like soul calibur, street fighter, etc...

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Well making a Fire Emblem based Smash Bros. type game would just lead to other Smash Bros. based games. Fire Emblem Bros.? F-Zero Bros.? Pokemon Bros.? Super Mario Bros. Bros.? But they definitely should make a Fire Emblem all-stars arcade style fighting game. There are way enough popular characters from the FE series to make it good and big.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Yea he probably could, but Sakurai said he doesn't want anymore clones. And besides that we don't need or want any more either. I say we keep Marth (or put Ike in and make him play like Marth), Ephraim, and Hector.
Please tell me where Sakuarai said this. All my Brawl predictions are based on the assumption that clones will be included. If your'e right, I'll have to revise my charcater predictions thread.

By the way, feel free to drop in on my thread: "Prepare to be Astounded and Amazed: Wiseguy's Brawl Charcater Predictions."

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Please tell me where Sakuarai said this. All my Brawl predictions are based on the assumption that clones will be included. If your'e right, I'll have to revise my charcater predictions thread.

By the way, feel free to drop in on my thread: "Prepare to be Astounded and Amazed: Wiseguy's Brawl Charcater Predictions."
Ohhh... so you're "THE" Wiseguy. Yea I read you're predictions thread. It's not bad I must say, fairly reasonable all around. And yes, Sakurai did say he was going to stray from cloned characters. I can't give you an exact reference right now, but I'll find it. Check out Samurai Panda's translation thread, I think I saw it in there.

GreenMamba

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai never said he wanted to stray from clones. In fact, he's never even mentioned them.

Quit making things up he never said. >.<

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I also dont think sakurai ever specifically mentioned clones... but a lot of people say so because they heard it on this site...

omg i forgot!

NINIAN AND NILS FOR BRAWL!!!! (vomit)

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
her crit would be either the Sol or Mani Katti crit...
I guess the mani katti is just the same as any other sword...

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
No way, I have no idea who you're talking about but if there must be a lance character it MUST be Ephraim. I don't see any secondary characters in the FE games being put in over the star of one. Unless maybe that guy was in two FE games? I honestly have no clue who you're talking about.

Top Bottom