• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flying Fortress is too OP

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
...No, not really, it kinda sucks. But it can do this.
A few things to note:
-I am not wearing any custom equipment.
-To my knowledge, without speed boosting custom equipment the only competitively viable stage this works on is SSBB Yoshi's Island.
-This can only be done with flying fortress.

It's a very simple trick. Just Bowsercide off the edge, but as you reach the bottom blast zone jump and use your Up-B. The opponent will die, and you will grab the ledge as shown in the video.
If this has already been found, sorry in advance. If not, sweet, here you go guys.

Mr. Bones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bones-kun
3DS FC
3797-8360-5628
It's already been discussed; you can do this on other stages. It's still neat. I'd never give up regular Fortress for it though.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Yeah this was discussed already :) But at the same time a visibility boost is great

It's just too bad flying fortress removes an important Out-of-shield option... I think it's Bowser's best choice for Smash Run though :p

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
Yeah this was discussed already :) But at the same time a visibility boost is great

It's just too bad flying fortress removes an important Out-of-shield option... I think it's Bowser's best choice for Smash Run though :p
Yeah, it's really unfortunate (or maybe fortunate depending on whether customs are allowed) that most of Bowser's customs are inferior to his originals, except for maybe his SideB.

Mr. Bones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bones-kun
3DS FC
3797-8360-5628
Yeah, it's really unfortunate (or maybe fortunate depending on whether customs are allowed) that most of Bowser's customs are inferior to his originals, except for maybe his SideB.
Definitely his Side-b. His custom side-Bs are amazing movement options(I prefer Dash Slam). They can even replicate a "wave-land" if you time it just before hitting the ground. It goes pretty far and you can do a lot of neat stuff out of it.

Top Bottom