• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLORIDA Roll Call.....TRIP GOT CANCELLED

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna be in FL from April 4th (tomorrow) til around April 11th. I'll be in the Coral Springs area, so someone let me know about any tournaments/ smashfest or if you just wanna play during this time.

Shiz!? RockCrock!? QueenDVS!? Colbol!? PB&J!? (Even though you're not in FL) lol

Help me out FLorida.

I'm pretty good at this game too.

:chuckle:

Oh yea....MELEE ONLY

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Hazz, if you can make it up to Orlando, you can probably house with me and QDVS and Amber, we regularly play here at the highest level.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Come to a place called Zero Ping, it's about an 1 hour away from Coral Springs, and the bus fare is usually cheap, so getting there shouldn't be a problem. Let us know when you can go, and we'll meet.

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Hazz, if you can make it up to Orlando, you can probably house with me and QDVS and Amber, we regularly play here at the highest level.
Seems like the only way I'll make it out there is if I go to the tournament in Lake Mary. I'm gonna try to find a ride to it though. Are you guys going?

Come to a place called Zero Ping, it's about an 1 hour away from Coral Springs, and the bus fare is usually cheap, so getting there shouldn't be a problem. Let us know when you can go, and we'll meet.
I'll pm you if I can make it to this. What kinda place is this exactly?

Everywhere in Florida is maddd far....Closest person is like an hour away.

Why can't you all live in the same area :ohwell:

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Seems like the only way I'll make it out there is if I go to the tournament in Lake Mary. I'm gonna try to find a ride to it though. Are you guys going?

I'll pm you if I can make it to this. What kinda place is this exactly?

Everywhere in Florida is maddd far....Closest person is like an hour away.

Why can't you all live in the same area :ohwell:
The Palm Trees don't grow everywhere son...

PB&J

Smash Hero
hazz go to orlando and play with colbol..there is that tally tourny on the 11th and im going fool ..so stay for we can hang out man..and what are u doing in fl anyway

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Trip got cancelled due to car troubles. Been dealing wit tow trucks and other bull**** all day Saturday. So it's not looking like I'm gonna make it to FL this Spring Break, but I definitely appreicate all the help on finding somewhere to play.

I go to FL frequently so next time I'm out there I'll let yall know.

Top Bottom