• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida, here I come.

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey Florida.

I landed an internship working at Disney from January 2010 through May 2010.
I'm going to be in the Orlando area right near Disney, and I'm trying to get a car. Little about my smash background:

-Pennsylvania player

-Co-leader of Global Enterprises(Largest Pennsylvania Crew)

-Brawl player(Falco mainer). You may of heard of me when I mained fox for a long time(I teamed with GDX at APEX).

-I am learning melee competitively and want to play it more often (Looking at learning sheik/peach/jiggs).

Basically, I'm trying to get connections to smashers to practice with. And time-pending, want to attend tourneys while I'm down in Florida.

Hit me up on aim or msn sometime:

AIM: pghmav
MSN: tgsmaverick@hotmail.com

See you guys in January :).

-PS Fenrir. You and me. Fox dittos. Its ON.

Zoro

Smash Champion
everything is far from everything in florida man

public transportation is also doodoo
Play melee :)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
not to mention the turnpike and highway system is SO BORING...its always straight :\ wish we had some scenery and some complex turning lol would keep me awake while driving back home during nights/early morning >_>.

also goto the brawl monthlies down in sfl ;) theyre hot.

M@v

Subarashii!
this town aint big enough for two falcos...
I would offer to falco ditto, but you should know how lulzly those can be. :p

not to mention the turnpike and highway system is SO BORING...its always straight :\ wish we had some scenery and some complex turning lol would keep me awake while driving back home during nights/early morning >_>.

also goto the brawl monthlies down in sfl ;) theyre hot.
sfl=southern flordia?

Ahh Florida. Flatter than a pancake. You guys see an anthill and call it a mountain j/k j/k.

Pittsburgh is in the Appalachians, and Penn State is in "Happy Valley", so whenever I go to Florida is definitely a massive scenery change.

You guys got palm trees and alligators though :O

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol... I dont chain grab.

so yeah... *swings sword* "fight me!!"

M@v

Subarashii!
SFL = south florida (West palm beach, Broward, and miami-dade)

what's worthy down there is south beach... since you're coming in spring, you get a bit of cold weather (no snow)
I go to Florida with my family every year for vacation, so I know my way around better than most out-of-staters. Once every couple years we go to Disney, but we primarily go to a condo we own in Pembroke Pines, near Ft. Lauderdale (My grandfather gave it to us when he passed away, RIP Grandpa). I've been to Miami a couple times, and South Beach once. We usually go to Hollywood Beach though since its closer and less crowded.

I don't mind how South beach is topless though ^_^

And xYz, your on. Falco dittos, no CG.

Frames

DI
ok so when u say "internship" do you really mean "college program scrub"? or is this a legit professional thing

if you said yes to the above question then there are 2 more

1. where are you deployed? mk odf??
2. where are you staying? vista/chatham/patterson

again if u are coming for a professional thing please disregard otherwise hit me up...i kno all the cool **** for the cps to do

M@v

Subarashii!
ok so when u say "internship" do you really mean "college program scrub"? or is this a legit professional thing

if you said yes to the above question then there are 2 more

1. where are you deployed? mk odf??
2. where are you staying? vista/chatham/patterson

again if u are coming for a professional thing please disregard otherwise hit me up...i kno all the cool **** for the cps to do
To answer your question, this is the CP im doing now, but my ultimate goal is a professional internship; they want to see you did the college program 1st before they take you seriously though.

Also, I dont know the answer to the second 2 questions yet. I'll hit you up after I get back from rifle club :).(10-11ish tonght)

UPDATE: I'm officially arriving on the 13th. I wanted to try to arrive later to possibly make pound 4, but it just wasnt working out ;(

Top Bottom