• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida crew at Viva La Smashtaclysm (input needed)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Ok, so me and queen were discussing this on aim for a bit and seeing how we have like 5 days to pre reg a crew for VLS we need to start thinking about this ASAP. We thought a 5 man crew would be best because 4 man leads to the unfortunate chance of a heavy counter and a chance to lose more stock than necessary while 5 gives us enough chances to come back.

so far we have these definites:

Lambchops
XIF
Col Bol
Linguini

we think emilio is a good choice because of how well he did in crews at FC.

right now its basically between Rice and QDVS for the 5th spot (even though i still say green mario <_<)

both Rice and QDVS say to NOT put themselves in, and most of us really dont know which should go.

Even if you dont agree with the definites let me know, if you think i'm a super scrub, lemme know =)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think rice is going too, just so you guys know!!!

Then again he might want to enter with the panhandle dudes!!!

One thing to consider about Linguini is how he performs in crews...he doesn't seem to choke much in crews and does pretty well!!!

:colorful:

XIF

Smash Master
thats why emilio is on for people to consider.

I also agree with queen in that linguini does really well in crew battles in general, although he got owned randomly by watty in the regular crews.

we need to consider which player does well against who.

PS: in my defense I did 10000X better in regular crews vs drephen, forward, and like half of ship of fools. I did get owned by m2k though.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Get a list of who all is going. It would be much easier to decide who would make the most solid crew if you could just see all who is going at once.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL @ Xif "still saying GM", but not even mentioning him in the like 2 hour aim chat we had...

I'm not saying I care if GM is in, as I said all I want is for us to have the BEST FL crew we can have!!!

If I don't make it on, then I could always be up for grabs with other crews!!!

I want the crew to be what everyone finds to be the BEST crew we can have!!!

:colorful:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
FL Power Ranking say that it should be:

Lambchops
Colbol
QueenDVS
Rice

Four of the top 7 from FL are going. Shouldn't they be automatic? If not then what are the point of power rankings?

But w/e I'm not going so who cares what I think.

XIF

Smash Master
i didnt mention green cause like right off the bat everyone was like no.

so yeah <_<;

rice isnt going now.

so i guess queen.

I personally think green mario should be on because he's just good, but the argument made that linguini did alot better than green (and me for that matter) and also that green's best matchups are already covered by everyone else...

i dunno

i love you kyle ;_;

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey Xif I heard alot of GA ppl could'nt make it due to a ride.

Do u know anyone that wanted to go but did'nt have a way of getting there.

also Green Mario was suppose to ride with us. I'm still trying to make this work but it seem it's getting

harder and harder for me to make that happen.

forward

Smash Champion
xif enjoys eating chipotle burritos, driving his mom's corvettes, squeezing limes into people's coronas, and mowing the lawn with peach

Top Bottom