• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flooby dooby in the booby tooby up the hooby nooby with looby

Listerine

Smash Apprentice
With Wolf, get his ability. Now start using the blasters, and then close in by using Fsmashes. I know this sounds kinda campy, but really. That's the only startegy I've used when facing wolf with Kirby.

I dunno for Marth lol

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Don't get tipper'd. o_o You'll die at only 50%, and it's not fun.

Marth's a pansy, though.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
For Marth:
Kirby kind of gets owned in every respect here by Marth: range, power, stamina...
The dodge is your very best friend. You have to see what's coming and avoid it, which means reading the other player before they do stuff. Since players vary at their ability to do this, it's gonna be a hard one any way you look at it. Also, get a spike whenever you can. Marth's recovery is still just average, and a spike in the face isn't doing him any favors. U-air juggles work wonders against Marth at mid-to-high percents. But, like I said earlier, airdodge and spotdodge almost everything.
Or you could use a different character :p

Top Bottom