• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flippin' Pancakes 5/10/08 Chicago

orintemple

Smash Lord
This is great, my friend just told me about this tourney so I looked it up. He wants me to go with him, but I don't know if I'll be free. Luckily I live in Chicago, so travel isn't a problem. Hooray CTA...kinda :/

Woody60707

Smash Rookie
Hey, me and two of my friends will be coming to this. This is going to be our first Smash Tournament (beside the gamestop one lol). We are trying to get in to the whole Tournament scene. So this should be fun to see how good other people are.

Anything I should know about how tournaments are ran?

Sago

Smash Lord
well sago is the king so if you see him make sure to give him a hug, he should be wearing an apron? also hes the best player in the world and zjinn is a huge scrub?!?!?

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
I might be coming with Tapion.

Edit: Just kidding. He saw how far it was and was like '**** that.'

Woody60707

Smash Rookie
hey, me and my friend will be leaving in a bit. We were out late last night and just woke up now. So we will likely be getting there at about 11:40ish at the latest tho.

This should be a fun one for my 1st time.

Btw will this be singles only or doubles too?

Top Bottom