• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia III Sign Ups

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Welcome to Flavorless Mafia III. There will be no flavor here.

Sonic.jpg

Description: 7 day deadlines. This is a simple setup. (Closed)

Games I've hosted:
Flavorless Mafia I
Flavorless Mafia II
Taco Bell Mafia

Come on in's
Open to sign up. If you would like to be co-mod, send me a message.

1. Maven
2. UtopianPoyzin
3. Raxxel
4. Z25
5. Giraffelasergun
6. Pythag
7. Pokechu
8. Kary
9. ZestofLife

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh man how could you do this to me. These are always my favorite, but I'm mafiad out right now

I'd love to be a comod though

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Hosting 4 games, signed up to play in a 5th, possibly cohosting some others soon...

I'm down to co-host if Xivii doesn't want it, I guess.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
/in Hit me with that experience brrrotherrrrrr

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Haven’t played any in the style of this before so it should be interesting.

Why not

/in

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Tempted to join this.

That OP is even more swag on mobile.

Maven do you remember that guy, Hari Seldon, that tunneled you to oblivion in a game on xkcd? that was me I never told you :)

Maven89

Smash Master
That’s cool, I recently found out who Man From Delamar really was, but I was told if I told anyone they’d cut my balls off

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
wow I checked the thread because GLG posted but he didn't join the game. baited.

That’s cool, I recently found out who Man From Delamar really was, but I was told if I told anyone they’d cut my balls off
I remember Delamar, pretty sure they wrecked me in a popcorn mafia or something similar. Can't say I've thought about them in the intervening years but I feel like if I took the cross section of people who could post in that style and people who would want to use and alt it wouldn't be a long list.
Still, it reminds me of a different time, where dgames actually had games fill regularly even if everyone switched accounts every three games.
I still kind of want to know and still really don't care that much.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Xivii Xivii If you want to join I can co-mod. If you want to join but only have to post half as much, we can hydra if people are okay with that. Otherwise something something I might join, with the caveat that I'm currently am hosting 5 games across 4 sites (1 running on Mafia Colosseum, 1 in signups on Mafia Colosseum, 1 running on MtGSalvation, 1 running on Mafia 451, 1 here in signups) and am playing in another on MafiaScum so I might not be at my most unfiltered unlimited glory.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
you and your balls
Xivii Xivii If you want to join I can co-mod. If you want to join but only have to post half as much, we can hydra if people are okay with that. Otherwise something something I might join, with the caveat that I'm currently am hosting 5 games across 4 sites (1 running on Mafia Colosseum, 1 in signups on Mafia Colosseum, 1 running on MtGSalvation, 1 running on Mafia 451, 1 here in signups) and am playing in another on MafiaScum so I might not be at my most unfiltered unlimited glory.
you guys are no good for me
i'll co-mod but let's hydra in the future the world wont know what hit em

also /in your game if it doesn't start for a minute
This shouldn't look familiar to me but it does
xkcd is the web comic by Randall Munroe. there was a forum dedicated to it which also had a mafia section but it was hacked some months ago and hasn't been online since

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
They are still trying to find a place to play mafia and I told them about our place.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'd love to, but I'm still bogged down with college stuff and three jobs. This summer's looking like a good time for mafia, though!

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
They are still trying to find a place to play mafia and I told them about our place.
Wouldn't there be quite a few better places other than our site? Like forums specifically made for mafia?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well their forum didn't have good searching functions either so I think they'd feel right at home. :smash: Also I suggested Mafia Colosseum as well.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
wow I was really thinking that I would have the pleasure of playing with the esteemed and illustrious Pokegod again
but I guess I'm fresh out of luck this time of year

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
wellll

I feel like with spring break coming up and 7-day phase lengths, I can handle this. Why not? This rust is killing me anyways

/in

Top Bottom