• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia III: Game Over. Who Won?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
That’s what my role says. Rolecop. I get your role’s name. It should be in your role PM right? Like I’m Town Rolecop specifically in my Role PM. He highlighted it in green and all. So if I were to check myself, I would get Town Rolecop. LOL :laugh:

I won’t lie I thought that too. Like I thought it was strange that I get both the alignment and role. But I’m not complaining!
I'm not getting lastpaged! LOL just my luck :joyful:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I still really don't like how Z hasn't really bothered to combat my arguments against him. Is it because he knows they're right? LMAO

he really went to a wiki to prove my role wrong in this game? The hosts could have given me any role or made one up even, right?

GLG is always seen as scummy, there were better options and I refuse to believe you would be that naive or dumb to do that.

And your the shady one. Your going all in on fake claiming you cleared Utopian, when as scum unless he’s your mate or you want to **** with town, you wouldn’t do this. And you defended him again in that last post you quoted.

But you know what, there’s no point talking to a liar,

In fact, UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin i want your opinion. You completely town read me and rightfully so. Now what do you think of this non sense? Especially when last game we couldn’t even trust the town cop, so I’m not trusting a scum posing as cop
I still don't see what's wrong with me defending Poyzin? I mean, he is confirmed town to me. Since I'm the rolecop.

Wouldn't it be worse if I wasn't defending him? LOL

I guess we can see what Poyzin says since I did out him as vanilla. So we can see if that's right or not when he comes. But I also don't like how you're going back on Poyzin being "cleared"? #670 you say I cleared him and he has to be town but in this post you're saying that I wouldn't out him as town unless we were scummates. So which one is it? This is why I think your reliance on WIFOM is sketchy

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That’s what my role says. Rolecop. I get your role’s name. It should be in your role PM right? Like I’m Town Rolecop specifically in my Role PM. He highlighted it in green and all. So if I were to check myself, I would get Town Rolecop. LOL :laugh:

I won’t lie I thought that too. Like I thought it was strange that I get both the alignment and role. But I’m not complaining!
You can lie all you want. Ran is one of the most experienced players around, no one they gave you a cop role and called it role cop. That still goes against the roles actually ability.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You can lie all you want. Ran is one of the most experienced players around, no one they gave you a cop role and called it role cop. That still goes against the roles actually ability.
Really?? I mean, you just said I was experienced.
No but your a very experienced player, so let’s not down play your behavior now.
We started out playing the exact same games, Z. You don't think I would have caught that? scum!Chu must have the balls to make this claim but not the brain to know what a rolecop is LOL

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I still really don't like how Z hasn't really bothered to combat my arguments against him. Is it because he knows they're right? LMAO

he really went to a wiki to prove my role wrong in this game? The hosts could have given me any role or made one up even, right?

I still don't see what's wrong with me defending Poyzin? I mean, he is confirmed town to me. Since I'm the rolecop.

Wouldn't it be worse if I wasn't defending him? LOL

I guess we can see what Poyzin says since I did out him as vanilla. So we can see if that's right or not when he comes. But I also don't like how you're going back on Poyzin being "cleared"? #670 you say I cleared him and he has to be town but in this post you're saying that I wouldn't out him as town unless we were scummates. So which one is it? This is why I think your reliance on WIFOM is sketchy
“He knows their right” is the most wrong statement I’ve read in a game in awhile.

People don’t make roles up for this games. And arguments? You have literally none.

It’s all “ oh well the host said so so that’s that!”

that's not a valid argument. Coupled with the fact that role cop of a common fake claim for scum.

You do realize i was mocking your idea of clearing Up in your original post correct?

Because there’s no reason to trust someone who’s straight up lying.

Ive literally done the same thing with role cop in past games and seen it before. So I knew full well what the role was. It wasn’t until I replayed your quote in my head that I said wait a minute,

and realized you didn’t claim vanilla cop.

And normal cop doesn’t even give you the role of someone either just alignment. You can’t have both it’s one or the other.

And I already pointed out scum trying to desperately protect a townie( as they would know who is and isn’t one) is a strategy used to try and look town when cornered or pushed back on.

Every scum has to fake a read and it’s easier for them to do. So your focus on Utopian can be an appeal or you trying to protect a mate. But given your games so far I think Utopian is unlikely to be scum, but you could be trying to portray that connection.

I honestly don’t know as your nothing but jokes and games. All I know is you are 100 percent scum and my early reads were right

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*no way not no one

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

We started out playing the exact same games, Z. You don't think I would have caught that? scum!Chu must have the balls to make this claim but not the brain to know what a rolecop is LOL
You can still have brilliant plays and make big mistakes. See me as scum in Sorcerers 11. I had a very well crafted and town read overall, but I screwed up and let Zen beat me with their own mind games and lies.

And I’ve been in a lot of games, so I’m pretty well versed myself. Nobody’s perfect, so if you think I think you could t make a mistake then I don’t know what gives you that impression.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You can still have brilliant plays and make big mistakes. See me as scum in Sorcerers 11. I had a very well crafted and town read overall, but I screwed up and let Zen beat me with their own mind games and lies.

And I’ve been in a lot of games, so I’m pretty well versed myself. Nobody’s perfect, so if you think I think you could t make a mistake then I don’t know what gives you that impression.
This is me and hypothetical my scummate though. You don't think EITHER of us would have caught that? LOL

Like, if it was me and Sab for instance. Even he said he's only seen scum rolecops, so he'd probably put an end to my plan. Probably same thing with Kary/Pokechu which is what you're suggesting the team is now

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is me and hypothetical my scummate though. You don't think EITHER of us would have caught that? LOL

Like, if it was me and Sab for instance. Even he said he's only seen scum rolecops, so he'd probably put an end to my plan. Probably same thing with Kary/Pokechu which is what you're suggesting the team is now
Who says your teammate has too?

Hell who says you even meant to post that originally? You could have easily mis typed things. I do it all the time.

At the end of the day that’s conjecture, and scum doesn’t always intend to do what they do. Trust me, I’ve made mistakes even with teammates. It’s not that hard to do so even with two people

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
“He knows their right” is the most wrong statement I’ve read in a game in awhile.
So just putting down my argument, still not going against it. Why can't you prove me wrong instead of just saying I am?
People don’t make roles up for this games. And arguments? You have literally none. It’s all “ oh well the host said so so that’s that!” that's not a valid argument.
First part clearly not true. See Nabe's uPick for instance. Very crafty roles!

Second part also not true. Remember #206 #364 #411 #527 #534 (plus more)?

You do! Because this is the first thing you had to say.
Out of this the last part I’ll address.

Listening to someone I have as top town read more then anyone else is not really the same as buddying.

Just because I listen doesn’t mean I follow. As you saw I stayed on GLG due to my own reads and ideas.

Unlike you who has switched anytime when asked to Katy’s target.

That’s buddying, not what I was doing. But nice try in trying to form any sum of logic here against mine. Because really you’ve just been trying to reverse things onto me and make me sound hypocritical, because you genuinely can’t think of stronger pushes. It’s why I have you as a very likely scum
You refused to answer and continued to OMGUS

Coupled with the fact that role cop of a common fake claim for scum.
What's your claim? Vanilla? I hadn't heard that one for a scum fake claim before! LOL

It goes both ways, basically. There's plenty of roles that fit both town and mafia, that people don't inherently question

You do realize i was mocking your idea of clearing Up in your original post correct?

Because there’s no reason to trust someone who’s straight up lying.
I did not realize that. My apologies

Ive literally done the same thing with role cop in past games and seen it before. So I knew full well what the role was. It wasn’t until I replayed your quote in my head that I said wait a minute,

and realized you didn’t claim vanilla cop.

And normal cop doesn’t even give you the role of someone either just alignment. You can’t have both it’s one or the other.
Tell that to Ran? You're going off your preconceived notions and what you've seen in the past. This has nothing to do with what is currently happening.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Who says your teammate has too?

Hell who says you even meant to post that originally? You could have easily mis typed things. I do it all the time.

At the end of the day that’s conjecture, and scum doesn’t always intend to do what they do. Trust me, I’ve made mistakes even with teammates. It’s not that hard to do so even with two people
I think it's flimsy to say I might not have intended to post it, or that I mistyped. Typos happen but a whole claim? Like I didn't mean to post it at all?

Agree to disagree, but point understood!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
leaving the thread again

Pokechu if Z25 is scum, who's his partner?
you LMAO If I'm alive next Day expect a check!
Pokechu I have been one of your top reads for scummy play.
Yet you defended(?) me against Bessie? What's that about?
I realized while rereading your posts I never got back to you on this. My problem with Bess was that she was pushing on you for the wrong reasons. She quoted some of your answers to people's questions and labeled it active lurking. What are you supposed to do? Ignore them? LOL

But when I return to the thread expect some questions thrown your way. Here's some already! I recall you saying you wanted to lynch Poyzin over GLG yesterDay, do you still want to lynch him? Where is your head at now?

Were I to trust your GLG read (over UP), that leaves the remaining Z25 and Pokechu as scum.
And how do you feel about this now?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think it's flimsy to say I might not have intended to post it, or that I mistyped. Typos happen but a whole claim? Like I didn't mean to post it at all?

Agree to disagree, but point understood!
Cop and Role cop can easily be mis read/interpretated. It’s not like you mixed up role blocker and re director.

Regardless of your claim, it doesn’t change the fact I am most certainly not a role blocker and you literally can’t say there is when no one has been blocked.

Unless you’ve got a valid explanation for how you can be town and both of those pieces of information to be blatantly wrong

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
As for your other posts, I’m game to tear them apart. I know your alignment now, so that makes it a lot easier to point out things without me seconding guess your actions.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I meant that generally. Like if a player is harping on someone that you think is town, even if it's just that one player harping, it might be nice to step in and give your own two cents. If Poy was immediately voting those who even glanced at Zest LOL then that'd be weird. But just putting out your thoughts helps.

Honestly? From what I've seen toDay? Z or Pythag. Z because his arguments against me are just constructed very poorly. I'm mad in the first place cause it's against me LMAO, but I'm even MADDER that it's BAD. Like come on!!! If you're going to vote me, make it GOOD. STOMP me into the ground! Make me cry!! It feels like he just wanted to vote just to vote. See if he could get a real wagon going. Even his #192 terribly misrepresents one of my posts saying I was suggesting a wagon on Maven and that I approve of getting wagons on anyone for the heck of it. In his #174 he said he chose not to post because there's not much to say, but as town shouldn't you try to put more content out regardless? Even if it's asking players their stances on random things (like Poy asking me whether the ends justify the means). Staying silent just because "idk what to post" isn't good for town at all.

And Pythag is me kind of taking a shot in the dark but I feel like throughout the phase they've only been reacting. Like going with the flow. Just there. I think the slot hasn't been proactive enough, I don't get that vibe. lays tarot cards and ouija board out I'm getting a negative aura. He's asked a few questions this phase but they seem to be moreso clarification and not really trying to further a read or a perspective on someone, and overall he hasn't attracted much attention. His vote on GLG seems a bit unprompted considering how he didn't say much about the slot before IIRC. But I think my suspicion is partially due to me not having played with him before.

I'm also OK with T-Rax for the same reason, that I haven't played with them before. I don't feel guilty voting out a stranger ;);) I don't think the slot has done anything overtly scummy but it's D1 so it's too early to say someone's definitely scum and someone has to be the first to bite the bullet. So if Z's out, and Pythag's out, then I'd have to say him because those three players are the ones I'm least confident in. But now that Maven hasn't posted anything besides throwing shade at T-Rax, him too. I'm equally as unsure of Maven and T-Rax. My joke vote has unironically become a possible vote for me! I like when that happens

tl;dr Z, Pythag, T-Rax, or Maven. Z first, the rest in any order really.
Why did you redirect me to this post?

What am I suppose to answer?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why did you redirect me to this post?

What am I suppose to answer?
Because you didn’t like my vote and way of doing does not constitute why I’m scum.

In fact your reaction of being mad reeks of scum triggered that so early someone was scum reading them despite their efforts

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Y'all want a wild ride down town? Listen up. Buckle up. This gon be LONG.

Here's my thing about Z. The slot has been SO... nonchalant. For lack of better word? Like, not really caring about anything. I guess I'd concur GLG's assessment of him not being proactive or lacking initiative. My only language is slang so I would say he's been wishy-washy????

He votes for me really just for my activity seeming like an initial scum move or push, like showing up at the start and then dipping.

When someone starts to go against him, he makes potshots and kind of OMGUSes like his opinion is the only one that can be right.

None of this is a real argument. He just went against Poyzin because Poyzin didn't like how he was pushing me. Poyzin doing me a favor and linking to a game is not him trying to be "connected" to my slot. Can people not do small favors like that in mafia? LOL Like are people not allowed to defend other players now? Isn't that part of the game, debating your mindset? Does he need interactions to defend me? Should he need interactions with me in order to combat an argument by someone else? Like isn't this just gatekeeping . I don't understand Z's mindset here, he says Poyzin hard defended me but he (Z) really jumped at Poyzin too quickly.

So he's interested in tying me to Poyzin now. Cool, everyone has their stances. He's really not feeling (LMAO Shulk quote :laugh:) Poyzin right now. We'll get back to this later.

Kary asks them to substantiate their read on me with a post, and Z clearly misrepresents me

The two posts in question

The first is me giggling with GLG like I do in every game we're in together, and answering the question I posed him (warming up to the game essentially). The second is me just fooling around with my joke vote. That's miles away from me seriously "suggesting a random wagon" and "approving of that mindset." I have no clue where Z pulled that from.

Now back to his Poy read. Z posts a reads list in #289. This is what he has to say about Poyzin

Huh????? "I would put this slot as the most town out of my null list (GLG, Poyzin, Pokechu) because statistics." Z went hard in on and took a bite out of Poyzin for siding with me earlier in the Day phase, but all of that is ignored solely for statistics? Even though, statistically, in this game alone, we all had the same chance of being town or scum? Like Z isn't using content to support this judgment. That's what is anti-town. He hasn't been sturdy with a lot of the things he's said this game. He's throwing out potshots off the cuff and then going back on his word saying "well, they might be town!"

Start of this Day

This post reads kind of slimy to me. Why would Poyzin treat the first Night kill as a joke? Obviously it wasn't a joke!!! They got our tracker out!!!!! LMAO :joyful:

This seems to me like a cheap attempt to throw dirt on Poyzin, but disguised as asking Kary where her head was at (with regards to her voting Poyzin toDay right off the bat). Like why would the amount of interactions Poyzin has with Rax give credence to Poyzin killing him? I don't understand the correlation.

And now he's made the full circle back to me and Poyzin, one of us being scum. Even though he's hardly analyzed either of us, either of our posts. I don't have a clue as to how his mind got to where it's at from this. I'm scummy at first because I wasn't that active (despite how Z only had about two more posts). I combat him, Poyzin agrees with me, so now Z thinks we're both scum. However, Z feels statistics show that Poyzin's probably town, so Z backs off Poyzin a bit. Until this Day phase, where Raxxel is killed and Z thinks it's possibly a joke? And then he's made the full circle of getting Poyzin back as a scumread. Like throughout all of this, he hardly uses the content Poyzin and I posted. He hasn't made an ISO for either of us, he hasn't really interacted with us to get a better read of where we're at; he hasn't advanced his read. But as town, shouldn't you always look to advance your read? You should be motivated to put content out there if there isn't any, in order to advance your read.

It's not the other players' job to make content for you to respond to. As town it lies on your shoulders to deduce who the scum is, not sit back and go "well IDK how to be proactive here". There's a reason Kary and Bess are townread, and it's because they're doing well with what the game has given them. They don't have a superpower or anything!! LOL

Similar quote from D1

Ask players questions? Meta reads? Prior history? Like D1 Kary asked who I hadn't played with, Poyzin asked me my stance on "ends justify the means". There's always something to post. There wasn't much to say, yet Z based his first vote on me entirely on my (in)activity and how it seemed like a scum move. Make it make sense!!!! LOL Like it goes both ways. You're choosing not to post, yet you're harping on someone you thought wasn't active enough . There's clearly a bigger evil here

All of this together makes me believe that yes, Z is lacking initiative. He's not getting down and dirty with his reads and going in-depth unless it's a quick potshot ("you're defending him but you haven't even interacted with him, could be telling!!!!"), and those potshots, he walks back out of with "statistics". It feels like Z is testing the waters and he goes with what gets reception (or doesn't go with what doesn't get reception). His arguments are shallow and he's been very opportunistic. Unless an epiphany hits me, I think Z will be my vote for toDay.
Your really gonna make me respond to this again?

First off, I’ll honestly agree that i wasn’t too proactive. You were my best scum read and still are.

You can clearly see my activity increase as more unfolds though. You already know why I wasn’t proactive, because I’m vanilla townie, and could do jack For the most part. So I had less reason to care, and there was t good things to work with at the time.

Also dipping after posting I do literally all the time, even when I post in the social. I’m almost always on mobile so I post and leave to use my actual phone.

Also thanks for pointing that next part out. Because once again, here is a clear connection between you and Utopian. You’ve been slightly linking yourself to this slot throughout the whole games in small ways building up to your “town clear” on him.

That feels very much pre meditated. And I’m really curious as to what the others think here.

funny how you say as town shouldn’t I advance my read. And your right, I’ve been doing that. But this is the same conjecture as you telling me my notions of what a cop should do are wrong. So your contradicting yourself here.

Also for someone trying to Say it’s serious that the tracker died,, you immediately put a laughing emoji next to it. Clearly showing you don’t really care either and found it entertaining. That’s not a townie reaction. Especially with how big tracker is.

As for the next part, your half right. I should deduce my own stuff. That’s not a simple task, when only two people in the thread posted productive content as you said that got them town read. I can only do so much with postings, it won’t change the fact that at the end of the day, the information that helps in scum reading can’t really come from me, but from the perspective I have on the other players actions.

Sure I can ask questions, but irrelevant questions like stances on meta don’t cha he the game. I ask questions when need be not all the time. Because ultimately that’s gotten me scum read on multiple occasions.

For the final part, well you got your wish, you’ve peaked my intrigue and honestly some of my anger to make such a stupid and false claim. So I’m not going to just sit back when nonsense like that is happening

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My top scumread is Z for all the reasons I listed above. I just really feel like for what the slot has done, he really hasn't garnered attention. Which is strange! LMAO Like I double your vote for kicks and giggles and multiple people called that out. But Z has misrepresented me, deflects what I'm saying, backtracks, throws potshots, and no one really cares. I'm a bit jealous actually!! Most people have the mindset that everything I say is bull**** so I think part of me is envious that he hasn't gotten much heat for things I definitely would have:laugh:

My second would have to be Pythag. I've only played with him once in Fire and Lightning (?) Mafia which I absolutely remember nothing of but I feel like this game he's really just been floating around. Like searching the thread for their posts, I'd estimate like half are just asking questions. Which, it can help to clarify people's stances! But he really needs to step it up. At this point it feels like he almost doesn't want to be remembered !!! I like his observation in #351 but his repeated worry over joke votes turning real is just kind of weird to me #288 #259. I get the vibe that Pythag wants to post enough, whether it be reactions, questions, or his own unique perspectives (e.g. the joke votes) to have a presence, but not enough to attract attention, and I think this kind of play is always anti-town. He started the Day sussing Z but he (Pythag) didn't seem to have anything to say about my Z teardown. What a shame :[ Pythag Pythag do you have anything to say? or is it not the masterpiece I think it is LOL

but back to my read on Pythag, I can't find the post though but you said yesterDay that people usually scumread Pythag when he's town and townread me when I'm scum, so I'm putting my Pythag read on pause. Going to see what I can gleam from rereading his posts ! With what Poyzin has put out I think? some of it caught my eye with regards to GLG, but I haven't read it all, so I mighttt look into that for now.
Double voting for ****s and giggles is an absolutely terrible reason. So yes you should be called out on that. It’s anti town and comes across as buddying, much like your Utopian supports.

Say it all you want, you might not do it all the time but it’s still buddying and an issue. As for your reasons here, they feel exactly like what you told me, pot shots at my slot. There’s no real problem slated just “I don’t like Z, he bad, but I won’t elaborate till later”. Should have been In this same post if you had that much of a problem.

But I’m out for the night, I’ll tack those other two posts tomorrow and whatever else you want to throw my way.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
wait I forgot about my Poyzin read! my top 2 is definitely Z and Pythag but I'm looking into GLG and Poyzin as well because their posts might have some clues !!!!!
This is from #414. Please explain the reason behind this post if you already cleared Poyzin.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
This is from #414. Please explain the reason behind this post if you already cleared Poyzin.
I needed to justify my read, right? I mean I couldn’t just say yeah he’s my best town read. I copped him .
LOL

The points I had seen of his wall had me following for a second and I thought maybe it was Poy vs GLG as TvS. But doing all my ISO’s I thought, yeah I prefer GLG busy town more.

and in the same ISO posts Poy was top of my reads by the way if that counts for anything.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
@Pythag: if Pokechu is telling the truth then from your pov Z's buddy is either Kary or me. Which is more likely and why?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Vote Poy

Say something. Anything really! Just lemme know you're keeping up with the thread! Pythag has more posts than you right now, step it up!! LOL

Also can you answer a question for me please?
I think that these are two completely different circumstances and not something you can use against Z25. I have many problems with your Z and Pythag read but I wanted to get the GLG one out of the way because it was on the last page and I need to hop around for the other two.
I don't think you ever really stated what your problems with my reads were. I'm not too interested in what you have to say about my Z read since the Day so far has been me vs Z but if you could chime in about Pythag and what you thought of my read of him that'd be great!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin before I continue any other discussion, your a more important topic.

Why so quiet? Especially when your a big part of this topic and discussion at hand.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin before I continue any other discussion, your a more important topic.

Why so quiet? Especially when your a big part of this topic and discussion at hand.
I’m also extending this to the thread. How does Up and Chu look now?

Up as I pointed out has a lot of connections to Chu and is seemingly avoiding this thread. An odd case if he was supposedly cleared of being a townie imo

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Pythag: if Pokechu is telling the truth then from your pov Z's buddy is either Kary or me. Which is more likely and why?
It's almost a coin flip.
Pokechu is telling the truth, than I actually do think the team is more likely to be Z+Kary.

Why?
Kary knows how to play with me, your slot does not.
Bessie finding me scummy made think the slot is town early on.

Kary seemed less interested in my defense against GLG, yesterDay (albeit that was late that I was kinda making my read on GLG)
Maybe it was his frustration that I couldn't 'lead the charge' against GLG strong enough, that he picked up the mantle and pushed it through.
I'm also chronically off in my reads, so I don't know if Kary would find an issue with sheeping my vote, since he wouldn't be afraid of me hitting scum.

I have also thought your response to Pokechu's claim has been slightly better : sifting through, asking questions.
Kary's here, but he hasn't been as present as I actually would've thought with how active he was on other pressing matters.

none of these are really hard hitting, and a lot of it depends if Pokechu is telling the truth.

I guess I should ask the question of myself : if one of my top town reads and another of my top town reads are being pitted against each other, are my reads THAT far off, or am I looking at a bus?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's almost a coin flip.
Pokechu is telling the truth, than I actually do think the team is more likely to be Z+Kary.

Why?
Kary knows how to play with me, your slot does not.
Bessie finding me scummy made think the slot is town early on.

Kary seemed less interested in my defense against GLG, yesterDay (albeit that was late that I was kinda making my read on GLG)
Maybe it was his frustration that I couldn't 'lead the charge' against GLG strong enough, that he picked up the mantle and pushed it through.
I'm also chronically off in my reads, so I don't know if Kary would find an issue with sheeping my vote, since he wouldn't be afraid of me hitting scum.

I have also thought your response to Pokechu's claim has been slightly better : sifting through, asking questions.
Kary's here, but he hasn't been as present as I actually would've thought with how active he was on other pressing matters.

none of these are really hard hitting, and a lot of it depends if Pokechu is telling the truth.

I guess I should ask the question of myself : if one of my top town reads and another of my top town reads are being pitted against each other, are my reads THAT far off, or am I looking at a bus?
If Chu is scum, who do you think their partner is?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
If Chu is scum, who do you think their partner is?
You or UP.

Pythag Pythag do you think Pokechu is legit?

Mmmm...difficult to say. I don't think I read Pokechu well.
Usually I believe claims, but a role cop and a tracker? They typically counter each other, not put both on the same team. (according to Z's links)

So I'm...hesitant to believe it.
BUT the links also claim that role cop CAN be a town role, not only mafia, which z really proof texted.

Z and Pokechu's defense and actions all looks like a big pile of WIFOM, So I don't think I'm getting much out of it.
(Why would Pokechu do this in this manner? Wouldn't a scum!Chu know that it's seen as super scummy? But then...etc etc
Why did Z go immediately for Kary? He thinks Chu is lying about Z but telling the truth about UP? And he jumps to Kary? But then...etc etc)

right now it looks like a z25+Pokechu team, a Poy+Pokechu team, or a Poy+Z25 scum team.

I would really like UP to come give his $.02

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Votecount 3.1

2. UtopianPoyzin: Pokechu
4. Z25
6. Pythag
7. Pokechu: Z25
8. Kary
9. Sabrar

Not Voting
UtopianPoyzin, Pythag, Kary, Sabrar;

Important Game Links
Game Links and Vote Counts

Notes:
Make sure to format your votes as Vote: Player in bold and with a colon.
Votes not in the correct format will not be included from here on out!

*= Currently being replaced
^= V/LA

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 3 is April 1st, at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited:

Sabrar

Smash Ace
I feel like I have managed to reduce the possibilities to only a couple of cases but if I outline my thought-process now it allows for a false-claim to ruin it.
I think we should mass-claim today (basically only affects Kary, Pythag and myself). I would like to have Poyzin make the order (if he's scum his buddy is Pokachu so order doesn't matter).

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Boo! I scared you. I’ve kinda sandbagged this phase but I don’t think my opinion is that much of help given how poorly I played the previous phase.

I want to get things moving a bit quicker toDay. I have things I need to say!

Rolecop.

I checked Poyzin N1. I was going to check Z, but I got cold feet since no one else at all was suspecting him. Vanilla Townie.

Checked Z N2. Guilty. Mafia Roleblocker. Can we vote him out already??

Vote Z
I am in fact a vanilla tinier, but I do want to support Z because I’m very skeptical that a rolecop result would tell you the alignment. Unless you’re inserting your opinions into it, which I’m not sure if you said you have or not.

Oh wait I just realized something.

Your claiming Role Cop.

You really ****ed up didn’t you?
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Role_Cop

Let’s quite that first paragraph:

“role cop is a role that learns the target’s role, not their alignment”

“it is generally used as a mafia role over town”

So Pokechu, how can you be a role cop and know my alignment? You also would have just seen roleblocker not mafia roleblocjer. On top of the fact no one has been blocked!

The answer you can’t!
View attachment 267256

What day you to that?

Pythag Pythag #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin Sabrar Sabrar

Let’s serve this scum justice here and now!
However, I do want to support Pokechu because I think this is a cheesy and hasty push based on results that only Pokechu has received, so if they turn out to be true then we will look silly for lynching him.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I feel like I have managed to reduce the possibilities to only a couple of cases but if I outline my thought-process now it allows for a false-claim to ruin it.
I think we should mass-claim today (basically only affects Kary, Pythag and myself). I would like to have Poyzin make the order (if he's scum his buddy is Pokachu so order doesn't matter).
I’d prefer not to make such an important decision, so I’ll roll with whatever order you decide. Just make sure to give clear rationale.

As for my plan for toDay, it’s tough. I really feel invaluable given my recent track record, but I’ll see what I know. Pokechu and Z25 might as well be confirmed to be TvS due to Pokechu’s “Z25 is mafia roleblocker” claim, so we can either take that gamble or lynch outside of it, or decide to no lynch. Unless people feel strongly either way, I think the candidate should be among everybody besides Z25 and Pokechu. The probability of Pokechu lying or telling the truth mind as well be 50/50, and unless anybody wants to be the game on a coin flip, then we should look outside of there. I know the odds are much worse, but it gives us a chance to use our reads to make a decision rather than a lynch based on random chance.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Vote Poy

Say something. Anything really! Just lemme know you're keeping up with the thread! Pythag has more posts than you right now, step it up!! LOL

Also can you answer a question for me please?

I don't think you ever really stated what your problems with my reads were. I'm not too interested in what you have to say about my Z read since the Day so far has been me vs Z but if you could chime in about Pythag and what you thought of my read of him that'd be great!
FINE... Why would you ever vote me if I’m confirmed town for you? Motivation? If so, just say my name or ping me. Hopefully you haven’t forgotten that you’re scum, right? :mad:

Out of the two, I think Z25 has the greater probability of being innocent

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

What's your claim? Vanilla? I hadn't heard that one for a scum fake claim before! LOL

It goes both ways, basically. There's plenty of roles that fit both town and mafia, that people don't inherently question

My limited experience tells me you shouldn’t take your fierce opponent out for a nice wine evening, but that’s just me. (Don’t take it the wrong way I’m sorry :crying:)

Top Bottom