• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Flash" - A SSBB Snake Combo Video

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UQ9uUkhdQw&hd=1

-=PLEASE ENJOY THE ACTION IN HD QUALITY!=-

This is my final Snake combo video, a product that I have put generous work in. With this finally finished, I can move onto bigger and better things. I am also a little sad to say that I am also finished as a Snake main, and will be moving onto better characters. I may bust out Snake again one day in tournament, but that is left to be seen.

With the finished product of one combo video, I can finally announce some amazing new projects that are underway. A collaborative combo video between Izaw and some of the most prominent editors out there will soon be a go! I can also confirm Salem's (WINNER OF APEX 2013!) combo video, which will be just as hype as well. And please don't forget that I am still working with Ramin on his final combo video, as well! I introduce 2013's most hopeful projects with this one. I hope that I have proved myself as an editor that has grown; you can clearly see the improvement from my first Snake combo video to this one.

I would like to give a final shout-out to the man who was responsible for me maining Snake to begin with: WAR. Thank you very much for being the player I looked up to in my early years of 2010 and 2011. However, it is about time that I put Snake away and focus my game on others.

With this, I would like to say I hope you enjoy the video! Rate, comment, and subscribe for more! (Please look in the credits for the songs used.)

lami

Smash Journeyman
Sad to see such a prominent Snake player leaving to play another character. Good luck with your future exploits, Flash!

Browny

Smash Hater
Its good.... but the proportion of credits/intro to the video length was way too much.

28 second intro for not even 3 minutes worth of footage? then its cut well short with 1:40 worth of credits.

At the beginning I was going 'when is this going to start already? and at the end Im like 'wait, that was it?'

Im sure theres many other interesting things youve done with snake which could have gone in here. The quality was very good but I just wish there was more of it.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Great combo video and great editing :)

best of luck with MK and Marth.

T

Theory,

New snake

A Snake leaves another Snake is born.

False, I am a great fan of your videos.

Since yesterday I became part of the community.

I come from Real Time Strategy backgrounds and now becoming a newcomer in Brawl.

Im very interested into more complex forms of playing Snake & the mindgames.

Would be very glad if you are still ready to support new Snake players like me and give some backup or advice.

Good luck False.

Top Bottom