• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flaco's food stuff is getting really boring now guys

ADHD

Smash Hero
Can we discuss real stuff? Nobody cares if faclo can eat ice cream...

Flaco lobmardi

bowz

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing this is what you wanted....

"OMG did you really have to make a topic about this?!!? It's completely unnecessary! Why didn't you just post this in one of the other topics? Gaaaaaawd.
Lyke, if yer gonna make a topic about Falco, at least speel his name right! IDIOT!"

Failed troll attempt failed.

ADHD

Smash Hero

"OMG did you really have to make a topic about this?!!? It's completely unnecessary! Why didn't you just post this in one of the other topics? Gaaaaaawd.
Lyke, if yer gonna make a topic about Falco, at least speel his name right! IDIOT!"

More of you people can't you get original

Stop making threads about his food, I'd rather discuss matchups or something useful

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe

^This.

And we already have topics. But you go to prob` every character board. Search function.

You can't go to a board with 100+ active members and tell them to stop bro.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
is it a crime having some amount of fun? ****in troll get off my SWF

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Boy either learn to take a joke or just don't read the threads that talk about it, there are threads that don't just about food, but if you are coming to the Falco threads you better expect it. it isn't hard.

Somebody please close this thread.

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
It gets to be too much when there are five topics on the first page alone about bread. But face it guys, it IS getting old. Some of the other boards are advancing well because they have elitists and mods to guide them, but we don't. I haven't seen much advancement on the Falco boards in a while.

ADHD

Smash Hero
The first like 3 bread threads were pretty funny, now its just distracting. I'm trolling?

null55

Smash Master
Lol, ChromePirate you make like 12 threads all on different boards... And usually they have to do with character match-ups, which is fine unless that character is already covered in the match-up thread, or the thread is pointless... which is the case here.

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
falco's bread is lame just close every pointless bread thread ever made

Top Bottom