• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(fl) Huge Event- Fragtools Tournament

JackHouser

Smash Apprentice
FragTools is a game reviewing company that plans to open up most likely in May. In part of a effort to get FragTools name out, we are hosting a SmashBrothers Tournaments, both Single and Doubles.

Cost: Absolutely Nothing

*Prize: Prizes will be updated as time comes, but expect to win some nice graphics cards ($300 value) and other cool things.
As if their is a cash prize, as of right now, i do not know.

*Location: Celebration, Fl 34747 We are renting out a building for this event, (will be posted later) however we need to get an accurate count on how many people are going to be estimated showing up

*Time: Sometime in May, as soon as we rent out the building... Most likely on a weekend, and between the hours of noon and onwards

RULES: (MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

Rules= Stock
Stock = 3
Handicap = Off
Damage Ratio = 1.0
Friendly Fire = On
Self-destruct = -1
Items = Off

Both tournaments are Double Elimination as well as best two out of three with the semifinals and finals best 3 out of 5.

Neutrals:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Smashville

Counterpicks:

Pokemon Stadium 1
Luigi's Mansion
Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Pirate Ship
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar

Banned:

Pictochat
Onett
Green Greens
Corneria
Green Hill Zone
Norfair
Jungle Japes
Pokemon Stadium 2
Bridge of Eldin
Big Blue
Mario Circuit
Shadow Moses Island
Port Town
Skyworld
Mushroomy Kingdom
Rumble Falls
New Pork City
Summit
75M
Mario Bros. Old
Flat Zone 2
Hanenbow
Hyrule Temple
WarioWare
Spear Pillar
Pipes (Yoshi's Island - Melee)
Distant Planet

Most of all, remember to have fun, expect Free Play and Melee also. We may need extra equipment ( Tvs, Wiis, Brawl) for this event, so PM me if you think you can help.

Also, if you plan on bringing friends outside of smashboards, please let me know, so we have an accurate count of people when we rent out our building. We would like to please our guests.

* equals this will be updated with new info over time

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I'm interested...and assuming I can go to it, I'd run it for ya...

Also, we have a huge rule listing in the works...so say the word, and everything is covered for you.

JackHouser

Smash Apprentice
I'm interested...and assuming I can go to it, I'd run it for ya...

Also, we have a huge rule listing in the works...so say the word, and everything is covered for you.
If you could help that would be great! FragTools is still new and we never a tournament before, so wed kinda not wanna screw things up.........

JackHouser

Smash Apprentice
I just need a certain amount of people to go, or else it wont work, its free and the graphics card is worth a couple hundred dollars,, Im almost theres certain cash also, so if you have friends tell them and respond here......theres nothing to lose

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
haha that stage list looks familiar. good choice on that.
You should probably take off Distant Planet and Pipes...we're reviewing those...leaning towards banning them.

Anyways, good ruleset....keep us posted

JackHouser

Smash Apprentice
haha that stage list looks familiar. good choice on that.
You should probably take off Distant Planet and Pipes...we're reviewing those...leaning towards banning them.

Anyways, good ruleset....keep us posted
yeah *fixd*

kinda stole the set lol...i just wanna use whats most mainstream

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
yeah *fixd*

kinda stole the set lol...i just wanna use whats most mainstream
haha why re-invent the wheel, eh? Good stuff man. If you come to the UCF thing tonight, look for me. I'm not that hard to find...pretty much everybody knows me

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I'm Darrel...about 6'2", glasses, light brown hair...usually fairly loud...

Unfortunately, I'm not going to make the thing tonight...sorry

Top Bottom