• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Five newcomers you want for Smash IV?

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Isaac
Krystal
Megaman
Mask Link

THe fifthe one I rather have someone closer to the release, but for now, Micaiah or Midna

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
1.) 4WD (or any of the other characters from Stunt Race, see my sig)

2.) Geno Doll possessed by ♥♪!? the Star Warrior

3.) Sukapon

4.) Jill from Drill Dozer

5.) Dixie Kong w/ original moves (or Diddy and Dixie ice climbers/zelda-shiek combo where both are out but you can switch on the fly, and throw each other and lose all the DK64 crap that Diddy has, that game sucked hard for a DK fan, just Banjo Kazooie with Donkey Kong painted on top)

also an assist trophy from Battle Clash, Custom Robo, and the upcoming DS game Soma Bringer

an ordinary trophy from either Magical Vacation or Magical Starsign

an ordinary trophy of Raime and co. from GEIST

Disco Ninja Monkey

Smash Apprentice
1. Landmaster
2. Landmaster
3. Landmaster
4. Landmaster
5. Landmaster

Other than that, Geno and Ridley are the only ones I'm interested in. Maybe some more FE representation.

Although, Plusle and Minun might be interesting.

Atheros

Smash Rookie
Zero
Megaman
Issac
Soren (FE Path of Radiance/ Radiant Dawn)
Krystal

Zero could work like Marth, Megaman like Samus, Not sure about Issac, Soren could work like Ness, and Krystal, obviously like Fox or Falco.

parkervn

Smash Rookie
I haven't really thought about it yet, but two that come to mind are Panther, from the Star Wolf team (StarFox: Assault) or General Scales (StarFox: Adventures).

Darkslash

Smash Master
1)Weavel from Metroid Prime Hunters
got a potential move set thanks to his energy scythe and his heavy caliber BattleHammer( or W/e it is my D.S is low on energy)
2)Issac from Golden Sun
With the Gaia blade and psynergy cover with Melee and Ranged
3) Krystal from Star Fox
staff that hits stuff and shoots stuff... enough said
4)Dark Samus
Hell I made up my own Move set for Her....well at least the Scanner says its a her......
5)THE STRIKE FREEDOM(i dunno I want a GUNDAM to be a fighter :laugh::laugh::laugh:)

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Ookami Amaterasu.
Knuckles.

And because everyone else says so, Geno, K. Rool, and Krystal.

Top Bottom