• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First

keero16

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=5329]First[/drupal]

So I'm really terrible at starting threads.

Playing PS3 like mad, with some Animal Crossing on the side. Trying to get as much video gaming as I can before school starts. Oh school. How I dread going back.

Actually going to an advising session to schedule my classes. My adviser better just let me take what I want instead of trying to coax me into taking stuff I don't. Good news is, afterwards I get to pick up the new Bleach and Deltora Quest manga. Adding to my 300+ graphic novel collection always makes me feel good.

That's it. Is this even what you're supposed to write about in a blog? For being such a video game nerd, I'm really terrible at internet socializing.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
For a second there I thought this would be a blog about First Comment Posts xD Not bad for a first blog post. Then again...I'm no expert.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Nothing wrong with posting about your daily life. Though you may lack in the response section, due to the lack of controversy. It's still a good, short, and sweet read though. Props to you!

Top Bottom