• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Tournament comeing up....Pika tips?

Typo_Brawler

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone.

And you read yes. My first tournament is comeing up and I could really use some help improveing my pika. I don`t really know what to do orj how to improve. If I win the tournament I get a free copy of SSBB (when it comes out of course). So, yeah. I wanna win :p or atleast make it near the end.

So all pika users....Give me a hand? Ppppllleeeaaassseee? Can you say no to that face? ---> :pikachu:

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
i think zig-zag gave you the best advice lol. otherwise...i'd say learn to do the tail spike. so many characters, mostly falco and fox will be f'ed over by a back throw off the stage and a tail spike while they're recovery...watch out for falco's phantasm though XD. and try learning to sweet-spot well with pikachu so you dont have to deal with his quick attack landing lag =p

Top Bottom