• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Pick

KiLleRBLT

Smash Rookie
Who will you pick the first time you time you turn on the game? I'm not asking who is your favorite, or who is the best character. But the first time you turn Brawl on in your Wii which character will you choose? I'm still trying to decide between Pokemon Trainer, Sonic, Snake or Mario. If all those are available from the start.

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
Well the first time I played I picked Marth, but that was with all characters unlocked on somebody else's copy of Brawl. I'll also be in the gamestop tournament and I'll probably pick either Ike or Fox.

However, when I get my own copy, the first character I'll use is Meta Knight. A friend of mine and I are planning on doing a Meta Knight vs Pit match and recording it so we have a memento of how bad we sucked when we first started playing.

M.K

Level 55
You can't first play as Sonic/Snake, you have to UNLOCKAROO them first.
Anyways, I'll probably do Mario vs. Mario, Link vs. Link, Kirby vs. Kirby, all the way down the line.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
yeah sorry to say sonic and snake are not available right off the bat. but i will probably be using king dedede or pokemon trainer as well..so many choices though..

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
..well when I first played the imported version, I was playing with Marth, but that was because everything was unlocked already and I was comfortable with him.

On new, fresh ground, it would be Ike...then Sonic..then Falco

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
Who will you pick the first time you time you turn on the game? I'm not asking who is your favorite, or who is the best character. But the first time you turn Brawl on in your Wii which character will you choose? I'm still trying to decide between Pokemon Trainer, Sonic, Snake or Mario. If all those are available from the start.
wow, you have been a member of this forum for two years yet this is your first post, thats remarkable. umm anyways i will start with pit.........

kr3wman

Smash Master
wow, you have been a member of this forum for two years yet this is your first post, thats remarkable. umm anyways i will start with pit.........
I found reading forums to be way more enjoyable that posting your opinion and be flamed because other people think your either sarcastic, stupid, a ***, a scrub, or a moron.

I'll play first with Link. I don't know why, I just like him.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Me: "I choose to main Random."
Person A: "But the point of playing Brawl in the first few hours is to test out everything new!"
Me: "EVERYTHING is new."

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Probably Mario, it's pretty much just tradition since he was the first character I ever played with in Smash 64. in Melee I think I chose Bowser first but this time I'll probably go to Mario then after him just play different characters until I have tried them all.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Olimar, Dedede, Ike, Wario, Diddy, or PT.

I'm very indecisive :(

Top Bottom