• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST NINTENDO DIRECT OF 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
If it's Diddy, I'm going to be disappointed. You know what, that's going to be my mentality going into this. That way, if something else happens, it'll be a genuine surprise.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I'm going to be here but if you are ahead of everyone else EITHER WAIT UNTIL THE TRAILER IS OVER OR PUT IT IN A SPOILER TAB.
This will be the FIRST NEWCOMER I SEE WITHOUT BEING SPOILED AHEAD OF TIME.
DO NOT RUIN THIS FOR ME (unless it's Cranky).

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
Five minutes everyone! Don't panic, I repeat don't panic! Don't get hype either...

...SCREW THAT. EVERYONE HYPE THE HELL UP! WE NEED HYPE TRAINS, PLANES, BOATS AND A BUS HERE NOW!

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Despite what I said I'm staying up late for the hype-train. Choo choo mother****ers.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
As long as it isn't a veteran (including Mewtwo) or ****ing Cranky Kong, I will hardly be disappointed by the reveal.

Hoping it is either Dixie, King K. Rool, Ridley or Palutena, though...
How anyone would be disappointed with a Mewtwo reveal is beyond me. But to each their own.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
****. I know will probably be disappointed but HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
i have never been so hyped for a nintendo direct... seriously my expectations are through the roof right now and i dont even know why haha

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm going to be here but if you are ahead of everyone else EITHER WAIT UNTIL THE TRAILER IS OVER OR PUT IT IN A SPOILER TAB.
This will be the FIRST NEWCOMER I SEE WITHOUT BEING SPOILED AHEAD OF TIME.
DO NOT RUIN THIS FOR ME (unless it's Cranky).
Why? I don't understand... if you don't want to be spoiled... um... don't read the thread and watch the Direct. If you know what I am saying.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Hey someone should update while nintendo direct is on. I'm at work and I can't watch anything :/

Kef

Smash Apprentice
To any of my friends and my family trying to contact me for the next 50 minutes, I will be disconnected from the real world and will materialize my mind into the world of Nintendo.

Please understand.

9Volt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Star_Fox_Team
i have never been so hyped for a nintendo direct... seriously my expectations are through the roof right now and i dont even know why haha
Geno confirmed to the next smash!!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
3 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
This time I won't be following this thread since I was prematurely spoiled with Rosalina leaks minutes before the trailer even dropped.

Here's to a bad ass Direct, everyone! :D

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
****. I know will probably be disappointed but HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!
That's the way of the Nintendo Directs, you know it won't be as big as you feel, but dammit if it isn't exciting anyways!

D

Deleted member

Oh dear lords of Nintendo… please do not disappoint us… and may we get ourselves a newcomer that will excite us all.
May this be a good Direct.
Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom