• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First day on Smashboards

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
Link to original post: [drupal=5292]First day on Smashboards[/drupal]

Well, i come to this website to gain some knowledge on Brawl and other SSB games as well. I am terrible at them and no one really helps me with this game. It makes me rather sad. But Luckily, I was told of this website. I'm not the best person to start conversations but maybe I can make new friends who can teach me things about characters that I never knew. I just don't want to play the same people as other smashers do here in FL. Just gets annoying after a while. And sick of the stupid name calling. Like, seriously? I guess that is my way of being Salty. Sadly.

Well, that's it for now. Hopefully I can add more about new things I have learned.

Bon

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
This might be more suited to the Meet and Greet thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274917

As far as making friends and learning how to get better, you'll find plenty of that here in the competitive discussions and character-specific boards. If you need help finding something in particular, feel free to ask a
moderator, super moderator, senator, or administrator.

Welcome to Smashboards, by the way.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
I'm so bad at meet and greets. >.< and honestly, I didn't know it was public like this, but it's all good. Nice to meet you three.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to SmashBoards--

GANONDORF'SBEHINDITALL!
--You won't see helping out much, sadly. :c I'm just as pessimistic toward my skill, but twice as stubborn with learning--.

GANONDORF'SBEHINDITALL!
--So... Yeah, nothing much else to say really...

GANONDORF'SBEHINDITALL--!
Who keeps doing that? I thought I put up the app that prevents captain obvious from hijacking my post.

Top Bottom