• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Brawl Commercials Hit Japan

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
i heard there were also mroe comercials with most of the already revealed characters in them

i do think they should slightly focus more on newcomers in the comercials

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
Debug Mode Confirmed (Or the commercial filmers were extremely lucky with the kirbys)

When they showed Totakeke playing I thought "What? Youko? Why's he there?" and then realized the obvious.

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
Everyone. Notice Commercial 3. Pokemon trainer sounds like a girl, a little. I hope in english he still talks! (which he will :))

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
Everyone. Notice Commercial 3. Pokemon trainer sounds like a girl, a little. I hope in english he still talks! (which he will :)) But besides that, his final smash is sweet!

FalcoDude12

Smash Rookie
Woot!!!

Oh, man awesome trailer but it confurms the sucky box art I make my own when I get it.
PS Pikachu and luigi have gas problems lol

Desruprot

Smash Lord
About the Debug (I still don't know how to get into it in Melee...) anyways...That in interesting, I have screen shots, they could have been lucky, but then again they are still working on it and could have set it to be that way...

link_uzer01

Smash Rookie
this is how it is going down with the american version of thie smash bros. commercial
it will start off with those two guys going to some random house and say
"Wii would like to play" and it shows a little gameplay of brawl
everybody in the room is going to be amazed and then they leave with that awesome
wii car (wish i had that car i dont know why) and if im right im going to be laughing..... he he he:chuckle:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
this is how it is going down with the american version of thie smash bros. commercial
it will start off with those two guys going to some random house and say
"Wii would like to play" and it shows a little gameplay of brawl
everybody in the room is going to be amazed and then they leave with that awesome
wii car (wish i had that car i dont know why) and if im right im going to be laughing..... he he he:chuckle:
LOL...better. Captain Falcon FINALLY APPEARS, steals their car, and in the process of stealing it right in front of them he yells at them "Show Me Your N00bs!" :laugh:

Everyone. Notice Commercial 3. Pokemon trainer sounds like a girl, a little. I hope in english he still talks! (which he will :))
He has an English voice, and so does Lucas. And they sound like actual people (or so I hear o_O)...almost. >_<

Debug Mode Confirmed (Or the commercial filmers were extremely lucky with the kirbys)

When they showed Totakeke playing I thought "What? Youko? Why's he there?" and then realized the obvious.
Youko Confirmed
LOL Youko. There has got to be some panda hidding around there somewhere! Maybe even a buzzsaw, king koopa, adder (that is black), pyro kid, and a (GODLY) knight! :laugh:

[/bad SMYN reference]

I noticed that i the third trailer, it showed Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard walking towards Yoshi--all at the same time. Maybe you can move after summoning the other two Pokemon and before the FS is delivered
Ya, I saw that, too. There could be A LOT of strategy in utliizing that, indefintely. WE NEED MROE Pokémon Trainer footage. Talk about mindgames. SKRAAAIIIIIIIII!!!

Did anyone noticed that Squirtles icon says "ZENIGAME" instead of "Squirtle" or" Pokemon Trainer"? is that his japanese name? o.o cus it said KOOPA too that is Bowsers japanese name.
Ya, and notice how it say "game". I bet it's Sakurai's way of mindgaming us further, lol (jk)! :grin:

You expected a delay at all? ^.-

The adds are pretty neat. Too bad they don't show us anything new, but that's to be expected. Can't wait 'till I see some Smash commercials in Australia. ...Y'know...when Brawl actually comes out here.
Well, hopefully you guys get it sooner then later. *recommends buying a American Wii to Blackadder*

So guys, all I can say is that is awsome, and the background music of BOTH that Melee commercial spot and smash 64 T.V. spot should be in Brawl for the epic lulz for the smash 64 one, and the awsomness of the Melee one (minus the dramatic Japanese voice guy!) :chuckle:

So ya that's it everyone, and Prepare to Brawl 2008...unless you're Australian (sorry Blackadder). SKRAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Blackadder

Smash Master
So ya that's it everyone, and Prepare to Brawl 2008...unless you're Australian (sorry Blackadder). SKRAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
A simple sorry cannot mend this broken soul, I'm afraid. :(
My life is like a rose's life, it started out small, and grew into something beautiful. I got picked by a wonderful girl, and...put in a vase. In this vase, I soaked up the richness of life's water and joy. My lovely sent could be smelt by all who passed. Then Brawl came out.
Then the darkness came. I began to wilter, my water went, my sent eloped from me. My petals feel to the ground. I, like my life, was no longer beautiful, and I was thrown out. And some dogs' crapped on me a lot.
Smash is dead to me. DEAD! :mad:

...What? :confused::laugh:

e319

Smash Apprentice
So Excited!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I cant wait til it comes out! I wonder if their gonna do the whole "Wii would like to play" thing for brawl

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I cant wait til it comes out! I wonder if their gonna do the whole "Wii would like to play" thing for brawl
i actually dont really want that this time

i just want brawl's theme going while fast gameplay and some final smashhes go off (preferably mario, bowser, and sonic)

Top Bottom