• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fire wolf

Loup17

Smash Apprentice
So, yea, I absolutely hate the name of this move. And yes, I know the move itself isn't good, but it's still fun to use if you're just messing around. In either case, the name still needs to be changed, and I suggest we as a community change it. Here's a list of the best names i've seen suggested, vote for your favorite.

Zephyr Strike
Wolf Launcher
Thunder Wolf
Wolf Bolt
Chrono Wolf
Cyclone Kick

oh, and of course

FALCON KICK!

P.s. Zephyr means strong wind, and does anyone know if it's possible to make a genuine poll?

Loup17

Smash Apprentice
you mean because it's supposed to be wind effects? yea. but i figure if we're going to go around renaming it, we don't have to make sense, we just have to make it cool xP

GreyWolfii

Smash Cadet
i vote Wolfen Kick....

...kinda sounds like falcon(2 sylables+ last letter N) kick to me....

not to mention wolf is definatly not a Cap Falcon clone~

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
lol >.> as if no one knows my vote already....FALCON KICK! for laughs.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Loup17

Smash Apprentice
wow, i did not expect anyone to vote with any seriousness for falcon kick O.o

acv

Smash Journeyman
how does this affect your gameplay anyways?

vote for falcon kick

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
8 for falcon kick i think my entry wins lol i didn't expect people to vote for it either.

BTW for the people saying who cares and stuff no one really does its a random pull so that we can have a name for it...it doesn't really matter at all.

Top Bottom