• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

D

Deleted member

/in

Boy, Pokechu Pokechu you ready to make Opo's life a living nightmare again?

Anyways, do Night PMs carry on from the previous Night? Like, if I talked to Uni on Night 1, can I talk to him AND someone else on Night 2?
I like the Defend and Triangle maps idea, I had something like that planned for Fate/Mafia 2 in early stages though it was tied to a 3rd Party role. Eventually just ended up cutting it in fear of Day phases being too gimmicky but let's see how this goes, deoending on the result, I might reimplement it in a future game.
lost in thought
YOU ARE THE OCEAN'S GREY WA

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i'm pretty sure at this rate me and konnie are making oppo have a living nightmare and the game hasn't started yet :V

I'll take that as a compliment thank you.
yus yus -3- now just say your in or else we'll continue this back and forth forever :V

D

Deleted member

I'm interested enough in Fire Emblem to spectate about this one.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
For full disclosure, I forgot to add the rule about editing posts to the OP. I have edited the rules to reflect this. No, the irony is not lost on me.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Since giving this role to Ura would be too predictable, feel free to give it to me.
Just wanted to make sure, but should I put you down as in?

/in

Boy, Pokechu Pokechu you ready to make Opo's life a living nightmare again?

Anyways, do Night PMs carry on from the previous Night? Like, if I talked to Uni on Night 1, can I talk to him AND someone else on Night 2?
I like the Defend and Triangle maps idea, I had something like that planned for Fate/Mafia 2 in early stages though it was tied to a 3rd Party role. Eventually just ended up cutting it in fear of Day phases being too gimmicky but let's see how this goes, deoending on the result, I might reimplement it in a future game.

YOU ARE THE OCEAN'S GREY WA
PMs will not carry over. However, if both parties choose to just talk to each other again, you can continue in the same PM once I approve it.

D

Deleted member

Just wanted to make sure, but should I put you down as in?

PMs will not carry over. However, if both parties choose to just talk to each other again, you can continue in the same PM once I approve it.
So, basically, just one PM per Night. Hmm, I think this will end up with non-confirmed Neighbors, doubt many will want to change.
I like this change though, should prevent one Townie from gathering claims and/or making plans and gives Day ohase more emphasis.

Also, should you maybe tag some users or post this in the Social? I doubt many realized these opened up.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So, basically, just one PM per Night. Hmm, I think this will end up with non-confirmed Neighbors, doubt many will want to change.
I like this change though, should prevent one Townie from gathering claims and/or making plans and gives Day ohase more emphasis.

Also, should you maybe tag some users or post this in the Social? I doubt many realized these opened up.
Definitely helps make it easier for mafia to blend in too

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Opossum Opossum if we can only pm one person during the night wouldn’t it be easier for you to make the pms for each support?
That's kind of what I was intending to do, actually. :p Basically once each party confirms separately in their role PM that they want to talk to the other person, I make a joint PM.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I WANT TO PLAY!

But I don't know if I can... I'm currently on vacation, so the time I can spend on the site is rather limited (and I'll always be on mobile). For instance, from 19-23 of July I could only be available for like 2 hours a day... And I know inactives are a big issue in these games. On the other hand, it's Fire Emblem and I ****ing love Fire Emblem... DAMMIT WHY. Would it be fine with only that time a day to play?

Either way, I read the rules and there are lot of experimental stuff that I really like Opo! I really want to play, but put me on the "Maybe?" list for now. I'd love to squeeze some time for this.

Jojalole Jojalole
Join this so we can maybe finally be on the same team without you dying on Night 1
I don't know if I'll be able to...

I suppose we'll get our chance, another day...

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
it can always be delayed till a more suitable day for people :V hell i was only planning to take 3 weeks off before i'll be ready to play mafia, and that marks the 20th

maybe just ask oppo if it can start on a more suitable day, unless hes like in a rush or something

D

Deleted member

Does winning give me an amazing +Attack -Speed Legendary Hector +10?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I have no idea how to play Mafia, but it's Fire Emblem-themed, so I guess I can try and figure it out? Sign me up for now, and I'll see if I can make sense of it. :p

D

Deleted member

I will win for Natz~ Natz~ and for that Legendary Hector.

If Opossum does Natz~ give me that Legendary Hector I will sue everyone.
/s

Top Bottom