• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Ivander

Smash Legend
So I did my 40 Summons and have yet to choose my Free Summon. I got all 4 from the Banner, all with unfavourable IVs, with Julia being +SPD, M!Corrin being -SPD, Ike having +RES, but -DEF and Lyon having +HP, but -RES. So I need to decide which one's IVs to remove.
-Ike and Lyon are the favourable choices, due to Ike's Repel build and Lyon being a great choice for AR. Ike's stats with his Asset/Flaw aren't too bad and Lyon with his -RES still has 32 RES which is the same as his neutral DEF.
-Julia has -DEF, which is her lowest stat, so +SPD isn't really a bother even if her weapon doesn't bother with it.
-M!Corrin probably has the worst Bane, even if his weapon helps alleviate it a bit with it's +3 SPD and his build being based around getting alot of ATK and SPD.

That aside, I'm really really liking the Forging Bonds story and it's really cool seeing Ashnard being a part of it in the main dialogue. Hopefully, this continues with future GHB characters.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I did my 40 Summons and have yet to choose my Free Summon. I got all 4 from the Banner, all with unfavourable IVs, with Julia being +SPD, M!Corrin being -SPD, Ike having +RES, but -DEF and Lyon having +HP, but -RES. So I need to decide which one's IVs to remove.
-Ike and Lyon are the favourable choices, due to Ike's Repel build and Lyon being a great choice for AR. Ike's stats with his Asset/Flaw aren't too bad and Lyon with his -RES still has 32 RES which is the same as his neutral DEF.
-Julia has -DEF, which is her lowest stat, so +SPD isn't really a bother even if her weapon doesn't bother with it.
-M!Corrin probably has the worst Bane, even if his weapon helps alleviate it a bit with it's +3 SPD and his build being based around getting alot of ATK and SPD.

That aside, I'm really really liking the Forging Bonds story and it's really cool seeing Ashnard being a part of it in the main dialogue. Hopefully, this continues with future GHB characters.
I would say go for Ike Or Lyon, mostly the later. Lyon has a lot of super banes so getting a neutral one or merge would help a lot

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
FEH's Twitter has teased our next seasonal banner:

Around this point of the year, we should be getting a wedding banner. However, the characters in these silhouettes are wearing traditional Japanese clothing. Thus, it seems like this year's wedding banner will focus on the Japanese wedding tradition instead of the western tradition that's been used for the past three years. Interesting!

Who the characters could be in these silhouettes is harder to pinpoint, but maybe we could have a Hoshidan or two. I'd totally pull for Oboro, Hinata, or Saizo if any one of them appears in this banner. Of course, the prospect of Sigurd & Deirdre as pair-up unit for a wedding banner would be very fitting, and I am now interested in seeing them wear traditional Japanese wedding clothing for this banner!

I predict the banner will be named "Hoshidan Weddings."

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Around this point of the year, we should be getting a wedding banner. However, the characters in these silhouettes are wearing traditional Japanese clothing. Thus, it seems like this year's wedding banner will focus on the Japanese wedding tradition instead of the western tradition that's been used for the past three years. Interesting!

Who the characters could be in these silhouettes is harder to pinpoint, but maybe we could have a Hoshidan or two. I'd totally pull for Oboro, Hinata, or Saizo if any one of them appears in this banner. Of course, the prospect of Sigurd & Deirdre as pair-up unit for a wedding banner would be very fitting, and I am now interested in seeing them wear traditional Japanese wedding clothing for this banner!

Watch they throw Bride Byleth on here to bait orbs before CYL 4

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Ok, how do you guys not know who these people are? Its obviously Captain Boomerang and Captain Hook.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The trailer for the new wedding banner has been released!

This one will feature a mix of Tellius and Fates characters! The featured units for this year's bridal banner are Nailah, Oboro, Rafiel, and Micaiah+Sothe as the duo unit, with Hinata as the TT unit (he's an infantry axe).

Looks like the banner does indeed feature the Japanese wedding tradition with Oboro and Hinata donning such clothing, while we still see the western wedding clothing for the non Hoshidan characters. It also turns out Hinata was the left silhouette, while Oboro was the one on the right.

I'm REALLY excited that Oboro finally got an alt. That was long overdue considering that she is one of the most popular Fates girl. I'm also just as excited for Hinata to get an alt. Never thought he'd get one, but I'm very happy for him! I like him a lot as a character too. The fact he's free is great, though I don't want to get my hopes up too high since TT units have a track record of turning out not... the best.

Either way, I'm definitely going to do what I can to pull Oboro! She's my 2nd favorite FE character after all!

And since Oboro and Hinata have wedding alts, maybe Takumi will get a wedding alt next year? Gotta complete the Team Takumi trio!

UPDATE: Hinata's wedding alt art has just been revealed:

Kinda surprised to see him looking serious in his default art since he is usually portrayed in a happy manner. That combined with the outfit reminds me of his Master of Arms (a class he can promote to) getup from Fates.

But still, I actually really like his wedding art! Glad to see it turned out great.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

This one will feature a mix of Tellius and Fates characters! The featured units for this year's bridal banner are Nailah, Oboro, Rafiel, and Micaiah+Sothe as the duo, with Hinata as the TT unit (he's an an infantry axe).

Looks like the banner does indeed feature the Japanese wedding tradition with Oboro and Hinata donning such clothing, while we still see the western wedding clothing for the non Hoshidan characters. It also turns out Hinata was the left silhouette, while Oboro was the one on the right.

I'm REALLY excited that Oboro finally got an alt. That was long overdue considering that she is one of the most popular Fates girl. I'm also just as excited for Hinata to get an alt. Never thought he'd get one, but I'm very happy for him! I like him a lot as a character too. The fact he's free is great, though I don't want to get my hopes up too high since TT units have a track record of turning out not... the best.

Either way, I'm definitely going to do what I can to pull Oboro! She's my 2nd favorite FE character after all!

And since Oboro and Hinata have wedding alts, maybe Takumi will get a wedding alt next year? Gotta complete the Team Takumi trio!

UPDATE: Hinata's wedding alt has just been revealed:

Kinda surprised to see him looking serious in his default art since he is usually portrayed in a happy manner. That combined with the outfit reminds me of his Master of Arms (a class he can promote to) getup from Fates.

But still, I actually really like his wedding art! Glad to see it turned out great.
I’m really tempted to pull for Micaiah because I like Sothe and her but colorless hell isn't usually fun and CYL is still around the corner

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

This one will feature a mix of Tellius and Fates characters! The featured units for this year's bridal banner are Nailah, Oboro, Rafiel, and Micaiah+Sothe as the duo unit, with Hinata as the TT unit (he's an infantry axe).

UPDATE: Hinata's wedding alt art has just been revealed:

Rafiel is the 4 star focus for everyone who didn't see it. Think I'm pulling for Micaiah and Nailah.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
This wedding banner hasn't been kind to me at all. Had a decent amount of orbs going into it, only to end up having zero luck at puling Oboro. I didn't even get a single 5-star spook.

Man...

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
So. News. Roy is the next resplendent hero. He's got nifl clothing.
Second, Banner Reruns on new heroes banners. They'll be doing reruns of the Forging Bonds as well, and eill require less friendship yo get rewards. The Summoning event rerun will also have the free 40 summon feature. There's also a vote going on for yhe next rerun, Desert Mercenaries is winning.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Roy getting a Nifl Resplendent outfit is actually alot more clever in hindsight.
-Fiora is a Mercenary Captain of Ilia, described to be an cold and icy wasteland.
-Ninian is an Ice Dragon and she was born and raised in Ilia.
-Lyn herself has a Nifl outfit.

All three of Roy's potential mothers have a connection to a Country of Ice.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
You've all been waiting for this to happen ever since Duma was added into FEH: finally, Mila will be coming to FEH as the next Mythic Hero!

A colorless infantry dragon who can provide buffs to all stats to all her allies, Mila makes a pretty good support unit. Want to know the real selling point about her? Her C-skills is Mila's Turnwheel from Echoes, but for the FEH version, she can increase the turn limit in Aether Raids to 8 if she is deployed in offense during Light Season. For everyone that plays AR on an active basis, no doubt Mila will be of interest to you!

The other characters in this banner are Legendary Eliwood, Lif, Larcei, Legendary Ephraim, Legendary Lucina, Legendary Julia, Legendary Hector, Osian, Annette, Legendary Alm, and Legendary Leif.

Man, I'm tempted to pull for Mila because that C-skill of hers will come in handy for AR, but on the other hand, I still haven't pulled Bridal Oboro...

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
You've all been waiting for this to happen ever since Duma was added into FEH: finally, Mila will be coming to FEH as the next Mythic Hero!

A colorless infantry dragon who can provide buffs to all stats to all her allies, Mila makes a pretty good support unit. Want to know the real selling point about her? Her C-skills is Mila's Turnwheel from Echoes, but for the FEH version, she can increase the turn limit in Aether Raids to 8 if she is deployed in offense during Light Season. For everyone that plays AR on an active basis, no doubt Mila will be of interest to you!

The other characters in this banner are Legendary Eliwood, Lif, Larcei, Legendary Ephraim, Legendary Lucina, Legendary Julia, Legendary Hector, Osian, Annette, Legendary Alm, and Legendary Leif.

Man, I'm tempted to pull for Mila because that C-skill of hers will come in handy for AR, but on the other hand, I still haven't pulled Bridal Oboro...
I admittedly am a noob, but this banner doesn't seem too great. I'll pull for colourless because of Mila, L!Alm and L!Leif, and probably green so I can use L!Hector as DC fodder, but outside of that, nothing really interests me. I likely won't spend much on this and just save for the next interesting banner (probably CYL).

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Still hoping for Anankos More Legendary Alm, and on the same colo

Yes! I can finally get more L!Alm merges.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Last night, my very questionable decision-making led me to spend 80 orbs on the Fallen Heroes banner at 1AM, 7 hours before it disappeared. I do not regret it a single bit.

Image uploader never works lol
  • F!Julia: I pulled two of these, the one shown being +RES -SPD (which I believe are optimal IVs). The other one I pulled when I was fishing for F!Ike, who I never got (I admit going for him was a mistake, given that I'm f2p). She was +DEF -HP, so I made her into a Combat Manual to save on barracks space.
  • F!M!Corrin (these prefixes keep getting longer. Now I realise why people complain about powercreep): He's +DEF -SPD, which are pretty bad IVs, but I'll live with it. I already have F!F!Corrin, who is pretty much the same (funnily enough, she is also +DEF -SPD), so I'm wondering if or how they can be used together. Both are great Arena scorers, things I lacked for a while.
  • F!Lyon: He's +ATK -DEF, which is a mixed bag. His ATK boon lets him one-shot foes on enemy phase more, but that DEF bane hurts his ability to tank bow and dagger users, which is a pretty big deal due to their prominence in Aether Raids. Still, I hope he can manage them even with -DEF as he still has damage reduction and weapon triangle advantage against colourless units.
Overall, very good pulls, though I'm not exactly sure where I should use these units, especially F!Julia.

This morning, I decided to spend my remaining 180 orbs on the Mythic Hero banner. I got to 11% pity rate before getting a L!Hector, who I foddered off to F!F!Corrin. After that terrible performance, I decided to spend my last few orbs on one more summoning session... and got both Annette and another L!Hector on the same circle, right after each other. My luck is weird. I'm thinking of foddering L!Hector to F!M!Corrin, but I'm not sure if there are other units who deserve Distant Counter more (especially since my F!F!Corrin already has it) or if he's a really good unit I should keep. I'll keep Annette as her role centred around Rally Assist skills is unique. Still no L!Alm or L!Leif, despite wanting exactly them.

Edit: To reiterate: my luck is weird.

Just one day after the image uploader supposedly gets fixed, it breaks again. Can't have s*** on SmashBoards.

50% of exactly them: Yet again, I summon two 5*s on the same summoning circle, only these two being ones I really wanted. One was +HP -ATK and the other +SPD -HP, so I merged them and ended up with a SPD boon. Even if I don't pull L!Leif, I'll now be pretty content with the Aether Raids carries and stories to tell strangers on the Internet I got from this banner.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The trailer for the next New Heroes banner set to release this Friday has been released, and it's an interesting one!

It's an Awakening banner, but featuring some interesting choices:
  • Awakening Anna is finally playable... well particularly the one from the Apotheosis DLC. An infantry lancer who capitalizes on hitting hard and doubling with high speed thanks to her default skill kit.
  • Say'ri is also on this banner as an infantry sword user, wielding the Amatsu that gives her a built-in DC if her HP is 50% or higher (also accelerates her special trigger without the HP requirement). She comes with a power-crept Kestral Stance and Close Call 3.
    • You might've noticed she speaks in Japanese in the English trailer; turns out her English voice will be added on a later date.
  • And the last Awakening character to be featured... is Mustafa! You know, the boss of Awakening Chapter 10, the big emotional highpoint of the game. Yep, THAT Mustafa. He looks to be the obvious 4-star demote, equipped with Barrier Axe+ and Def Tactics.
Gangrel is also confirmed to be the GHB for this banner.

The daydream fairy introduced last chapter, Mirabillis, will also be joining this new banner as a summonable Mythic Hero. She's all about stat debuffs with her weapon and dance, and she even comes with Fort. Def/Res 3.

The trailer also features a new cutscene cinematic, giving us our first glimpse at Freyja at the very end.

Last edited:

zumaddy

Smash Ace
What a bizarre and disappointing Awakening banner. Gangrel seems like the best part and he's free.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The trailer for the next New Heroes banner set to release this Friday has been released, and it's an interesting one!

• Awakening Anna is finally playable... well particularly the one from the Apotheosis DLC. An infantry lancer who capitalizes on hitting hard and doubling with high speed thanks to her default skill kit.
  • Say'ri is also on this banner as an infantry sword user, wielding the Amatsu that gives her a built-in DC if her HP is 50% or higher (also accelerates her special trigger without the HP requirement). She comes with a power-crept Kestral Stance and Close Call 3.
    • You might've noticed she speaks in Japanese in the English trailer; turns out her English voice will be added on a later date.
  • And the last Awakening character to be featured... is Mustafa! You know, the boss of Awakening Chapter 10, the big emotional highpoint of the game. Yep, THAT Mustafa. He looks to be the obvious 4-star demote, equipped with Barrier Axe+ and Def Tactics.

The daydream fairy introduced last chapter, Mirabillis, will also be joining this new banner as a summonable Mythic Hero. She's all about stat debuffs with her weapon and dance, and she even comes with Fort. Def/Res 3.

The trailer also features a new cutscene cinematic, giving us our first glimpse at Freyja at the very end.
That’s not all though:
1591251129644.jpeg

Em is in the way but we don’t know how yet. But she’s in the website. Great art too.

Anna is who I’m most interested in this banner. And I hope we get the option down the road to keep Sayri with the Japanese voice. Would be neat to have that for everyone actually.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209

This banner is just so weird and confusing I don't know how it even got greenlit.
  • Another Anna is great, as is another infantry lance, but it's the Awakening DLC Anna, who was just a boss (I haven't played Awakening so I don't know much), instead of the recruitable base game Awakening Anna.
  • Say'ri is fine, but everyone would much rather prefer Miriel or someone else. Being voiced in Japanese until a later patch isn't too big for me as I play with sound off, but it's noteworthy either way. Banners are probably developed months in advance, meaning this banner would have been developed right as COVID-19 started to really impact people's daily lives (this could explain the rest of the banner as well). Even if not, lockdown could have still impacted work on this banner. On a side note, the game really should have an option to switch voice languages without changing the text language.
  • Mustafa is the stereotypical shafted 4-star focus male. I don't have much to say on him.
  • And the part that confuses and annoys me the most is Mirabilis. The last spot of an Awakening-themed banner, instead of being someone like Emmeryn, is taken by a Book 4 OC. And she's a Mythic Hero that was announced with no prior warning and will be dropped right after everyone's spent their orbs on Mila's banner. And she's our 4th Anima Mythic, when Astra only has 2 Mythics and Peony is a Light Mythic, so making her Astra would have been much better (not to mention how much people hate dancers on defence teams).
  • But wait, Emmeryn is in the game... probably. She has an entry on Meet Some of the Heroes, complete with artwork that looks pretty good, despite not being on this banner. My theory is that she was planned for this banner before being cancelled, but only half the dev team got the message, so remnants of her inclusion were still released to the public. I've heard something similar happened with Ayra; can someone tell me what exactly happened there?
  • ...And Gangrel is a Grand Hero Battle unit. After Ashnard, I'm hopeful Intelligent Systems have learned their lesson about GHB units.
And now for something completely different. In my hunt for L!Leif and more L!Alms, I got a +2 +DEF Mila. Never have I wielded so much DEF in my life. I'm worried if she'll be able to hold up as she has low SPD, thus necessitating Quick Riposte, and for some reason her damage output seems low. Regardless, her area buffs and increased turn limit are both pretty good.

Edit: Did a bit of research on the Ayra situation. From what I read, a chibi of Ayra was shown in order to tease a new Genealogy of the Holy War banner, but when it launched, it didn't have her on it. A few days later, she was released on a secondary banner with existing units. A similar thing happened to Rhajat. On a slightly different topic, Kaze was also teased without any indication of how to obtain him, and was then revealed in a FEH Channel to be a reward for a new game mode, Grand Conquests. Given FEH Channels are usually released around this time of month, it's possible Emmeryn could be the same thing. Let's hope that if a new game mode happens, it isn't trash.

Also Gangrel seems to have a PRF, which is very good.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Screenshot_2020-06-02-10-33-33.png
What the heck happened here? Hardly any of the units have anything on them. Why they added these people, I will never know.
Also found another midori build and was wondering if it was better than mine. I want to know if mine is better and if any improvements can be done. Pictures got a little messed up while placing them. I have the spendthrift bow build.
Screenshot_2020-06-02-10-33-27.png

Ivander

Smash Legend
-So the newest trailer regarding Book IV is nice. But the most interesting part was the fact that during the nightmare part, Alfonse was in an actual city with skyscrapers. That'll be very interesting if we get a section where we are in our world for a bit.
-There is apparently a new unit Icon in the game.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...it_related_icon_found_in_the_latest_apk_file/
-Draug, Myrrh, Clarisse and Donnel got great Weapons and refines.
  • Draug gets a Tank-based weapon with Stalwart Sword. Basically, when the foe attacks, they lose -6 ATK. And when refined, he gets ATK/DEF Bond 3.5. When Draug is within 2 spaces from an ally, he gets +5 ATK/DEF and his penalties to ATK and DEF are ignored.
  • Clarisse gets an absolutely fantastic weapon that is a mixture between Jaffer's and Leila's weapons. Her weapon Sniper's Bow has a Poison Strike/Savage Blow effect that also inflicts -7 ATK & SPD. And her Refine is when her HP is above 50%, she gets +4 ATK/SPD and if she is also within 2 spaces of a Support Partner, the foe cannot Counterattack. It's a fantastic weapon and it really shows how much early refines, like Jaffer's weapon, are very incomparable.
  • Donnel gets a PRF Brave Lance and it's Refine is Sturdy Impact Lite, where it gives him +4 ATK/DEF and the foe cannot make a follow-up.
  • Myrrh gets a very powerful Refine. Myrrh's original weapon was that the foe's DEF had to be -5 less than Myrrh's to prevent follow-ups. But now Myrrh's weapon when refined only needs her DEF to be 1+more than the foes. Not only that, but with her Refine, when her HP is above 25% and she is within 2 spaces of an ally, she gets +5 to ALL Stats AND she neutralises effects that guarantee foe's follow-ups. So in other words, you ain't following up no matter. Although we don't know how it works against Null Follow-up.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
That’s not all though:
View attachment 273696
Em is in the way but we don’t know how yet. But she’s in the website. Great art too.

Anna is who I’m most interested in this banner. And I hope we get the option down the road to keep Sayri with the Japanese voice. Would be neat to have that for everyone actually.
So with the new update that came out just now:

Datamining has confirmed that two copies of 4-star Emmeryn will be obtainable through Book IV Midpoint quests.

Seems like they are pulling a Kaze situation with Emmeryn.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So with the new update that came out just now:

Datamining has confirmed that two copies of 4-star Emmeryn will be obtainable through Book IV Midpoint quests.

Seems like they are pulling a Kaze situation with Emmeryn.
Not only that, they:
Gave her wings of mercy and miracle which is twisted but continues being very on brand with skills relating to the character themselves.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So today's Chapter...while it started out on the funny side, it certainly got dark.
Like the Chapter looked like it was going to play around the fact that Alfonse suddenly became a harem protagonist(and that Anna is able to resist to some degree, because her true love is money), Part 3 and 5 pointed at alot of dark implications and possibilities.
-Part 3 mentioned about how Sharena played with someone who looked very much like her to the point of swapping hairstyles, clothes and whatnot and then Anna just happens to mention the story of the Changelings. You can't just hear that and not suddenly start thinking about Sharena possibly not being Sharena. And it doesn't help that the new intro implied that the real Sharena might be Peony.
-And then Part 5 really hits the dark theme with Plumeria's backstory, where it confirms that Plumeria was once a human child that was abandoned by her father, then her mother, and then changed into who she is by Freyja. Which becomes all sorts of messed up when aside from her backstory tying into Plumeria's longing to be loved, Plumeria might have been the actual age of a child when she got her powers and began using them.
-And that's even implying that Freyja is telling the truth about her parents. Like we just got the point across that Sharena might not even be Sharena and that the real Sharena may have been taken away and became Peony. How do we know the other fairies aren't the same? Early on, Sharena said that other children were there with her and there was a scene where Freyr was talking with Sharena and other children. Freyja says Plumeria's parents abandoned her, but what if she's lying? The possibility is there. The possibility that Plumeria was taken from her parents and made into who she is while there is a Changeling version of her being happy with her parents. Which just makes Plumeria's role even more messed-up.
Like as much as the opening started on a funny note, the implications do a good job at making a very dark possibility.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The struggle to pull Bridal Oboro was real. All my orbs these past few weeks went toward the new wedding banner, but I wasn't pulling any 5-stars from it. The game tried really hard to make me abandon hope by giving me my first Legendary Alm with a perfect nature as my free summon from the Mythic Hero banner, and then my second Nah spooked me in the wedding banner at one point to reset my increased 5-star focused rate for.

But then the New Heroes banner dropped, allowing to me to replenish with some more orbs, and it was in that stash luck finally joined my side:

I pulled best girl Oboro, and she even came with an added bonus: a perfect nature of +Atk -Res! Seems like I really did find the light at the end of the tunnel of the last two weeks of pure FEH struggle.

Here's the finished build I'm using for her:

Figured I'd try to mitigate her Res stat by giving her a +Res refined Barrier Blade and Mirror Stance; I also plan on putting her on a team with someone like Kaden or Legendary Azura to provide a good Res boost topped with buffs on her other stats, so that could give her some great stats across the board.

Going to work on building Groom Hinata once he becomes available in the Grail shop and I obtain a Lull Atk/Def fodder for him.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Haven't played the game in a while myself but here's the Summer units.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I like how they decided to drop the tradition of power creeping the last year's summer blue tome flier. Laegjarn is still queen. :p

Also "Twinworlds" duo units are a thing now

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Haven't played the game in a while myself but here's the Summer units.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I like how they decided to drop the tradition of power creeping the last year's summer blue tome flier. Laegjarn is still queen. :p

Also "Twinworlds" duo units are a thing now
So what connections do Mia and 'Marth' have? If these cross-game duo units are to be mainstays, this was a strange way to introduce them. Maybe real Marth with Lucina would have been a better choice. People have suggested this could be due to their interactions in Tempest Trials, but Masked Marth has had interactions with many characters in that mode, so anyone is on the table regarding her. Really, anything is on the table regarding anyone as IS can now almost justify using a random number generator to create units.
In addition, what was the point of creating the 'Twinworld' category of unit if it's functionally the exact same as regular Duo units? Could they not just explain their reasoning for putting two cross-game characters together?

In terms of stats, I haven't seen them all, but S!Mia's stats look kind of OK for once. Most summer units still have a tradition of being trash, though, so we'll have to watch out.

Edit: The tweet is gone now, so it was very likely an error. I know this joke is overused but this is now essentially the 4th year in a row that a summer banner got leaked, only now IS themselves leaked it.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So what connections do Mia and 'Marth' have? If these cross-game duo units are to be mainstays, this was a strange way to introduce them. Maybe real Marth with Lucina would have been a better choice. People have suggested this could be due to their interactions in Tempest Trials, but Masked Marth has had interactions with many characters in that mode

In terms of stats, I haven't seen them all, but S!Mia's stats look kind of OK for once. Most summer units still have a tradition of being trash, though, so we'll have to watch out.
It's definitely a reference to Farfetched Heroes.
-"Marth"'s interactions with Dorcas, Mia, Lute and Joshua was referenced before on the 2nd Year Halloween Seasonal Tempest Trial, where Dorcas, one of the Farfetched Heroes, talked to "Marth" about "Marth" owing Joshua a debt and "Marth" wanted to avoid it. Mia was also one of the Halloween units alongside Dorcas.
-Besides Mia, we also have Joshua and Lute, the other Farfetched Heroes, on the Summer Banner. It's them that make the reference to Farfetched Heroes more obvious.

Also, it's mainly the Dagger Summer units that tend to be weak. Meanwhile, the Blue Flier units tend to be frickin' powerful, as both Summer Corrin and Summer Camilla are incredible Bladetome users, Summer Laegjern has a Reverse Desperation Weapon with Swift Sparrow 3 and Summer Lyn has an Armor-Effective Bow with Sturdy Impact and an easy +4 Stat condition. The Summer Blue Fliers units are easily some of the best Player-phase units.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Gosh darn it intern-kun.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't really play this game anymore but I heard I had a chance to free summon Summer Laegjarn and I actually got her. Didn't get +Atk though which was unfortunate. Can't believe I have her 12 times and still haven't gotten a +Atk one.

I also free summoned Winter Sothis. She used to be one of the more annoying enemies in this inflates stat modes like Chain Challenge so it's nice I have my own.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I got a S!Innes from my free 5 star, and in my first summon round I got a flier Olivia, a second Mamori, and a 4 star S!Lute in quick succesion. My luck ran out after that. I didn't have as many orbs to spend after I spent a whole lot on the awakening banner. Still haven't been able to get a banner unit via random summons. At least I got Mirabilis in my free 5 star.

Top Bottom