• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, any Fury + Brazen ATK/RES user would get +10 ATK, 3 SPD, 3 DEF and +10 RES. Very useful for Desperation users, especially those that can reach alot of SPD. Lon'qu can reach 47 SPD with Fury and his Refine and with the Brazen Seal and a boon of ATK, he can reach 63 ATK. Than leave the rest to Hones, Drives, Tactics and Wave skills.
And besides Desperation uses, with Fury+Brazen, Firesweep weapons have also gotten deadlier as well. Then there's also Ares and Sword Reinhardt with Vantage+DC. And then there's double Brazen in general, that could be used in tandem with Ardent Sacrifice/RA. My Lyn already has Brazen ATK/SPD and I certainly can't wait to see her with double Brazen.
And then there's Wrath...oooohhhh boy...anybody with Wrath also got more dangerous.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Brazen Seals are too much

*The chance of Fallen Takumi Abyssal increases*

Brazen Seals are completely necessary

D

Deleted member

Brazen Seals are too much

*The chance of Fallen Takumi Abyssal increases*

Brazen Seals are completely necessary
I can't even do Narcian's stupid ass map god I always hated it

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I haven't touched a single Abyssal map yet. I don't care a lick about accessories so as long as those are the only reward, there's no reason for me to touch Abyssal. Which is fine by me.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I can't even do Narcian's stupid *** map god I always hated it
Do you even Flier Emblem? :shades:

But yeah, my Flier Emblem team of L!Ryoma, NY!Azura, B!Ninian and S!Corrin basically played ring-a-round with the enemies and I picked off the enemies one by one.

F!Robin, however, is going to be a real pain.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I remember when Narcian's map first showed up and everyone thought it was the most difficult thing ever. Look how far we've come since then. Well, most of us, anyway. It's the only one I particularly want to see an Abyssal version of, just to see if there's anything they can do to bring back that feeling.

D

Deleted member

I remember when Narcian's map first showed up and everyone thought it was the most difficult thing ever. Look how far we've come since then. Well, most of us, anyway. It's the only one I particularly want to see an Abyssal version of, just to see if there's anything they can do to bring back that feeling.
Just open the game then

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Let's be glad there's no GHB Quest asking for a Narcian Abyssal clear with armors/cavs

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Managed to beat Abyssal Narcian pretty easily. That map used to be super difficult, but now that I have two Blade tome fliers, a flying dancer, and F!Grima, it was pretty effortless.

Anyway my F!Grima has a tacky gold mask now. :estatic:

I rather like adorning my most powerful units with trophy accessories after they manage to win these Abyssal maps for me.

Last edited:

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Solitary Blade basically gives Lonqu Basilikos huh. I might actually build him now but that might be a project I do later on.

Also, Celica is going to love that Atk/Res Brazen seal. +21 atk after going down below 80% HP or +17 for me since I use Fury instead is going to be fun. Just wait until Atk/Spd Brazen seal becomes a thing and things will get even more crazy.

D

Deleted member

Solitary Blade basically gives Lonqu Basilikos huh. I might actually build him now but that might be a project I do later on.

Also, Celica is going to love that Atk/Res Brazen seal. +21 atk after going down below 80% HP or +17 for me since I use Fury instead is going to be fun. Just wait until Atk/Spd Brazen seal becomes a thing and things will get even more crazy.
>Brazen Atk/Spd seal
This **** is gonna be wack

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
>Brazen Atk/Spd seal

Brazen Atk/Spd seal is bound to become a premium option for any offensive unit that is expected to take even a bit of damage. Heck, even just Brazen Atk is a premium option.

At the moment there just aren't a ton of seals that directly cater to hyper offensive player phase units. Most of them either run a static +3 stat buff or some support skill like Smokes. Having such a massive stat buff available for such a low cost has some dramatic potential for such units, which might actually be a healthy addition to a meta plagued by insanely bulky armor units.

Ivander

Smash Legend
>Brazen Atk/Spd seal

-Anything focused on Desperation would love a Brazen ATK/SPD Seal. Fury to give +3 ATK and SPD and to get to the needed requirement, then another +7 to each.
-Bladetomes would be super dangerous, especially Flier Bladetome users.
-Firesweep users can safely attack to give themselves the extra boost.
-Sword Reinhardt and Ares get another +7 to their ATK with DC+Vantage.
-Chrom and Lucina with Sealed Falchion basically get +12 ATK and SPD in addition to their +3 from Fury.
-Lyn with Refined Sol Katti doesn't even need Desperation 3. Instead, she can get Fury+Brazen+Wrath, making her super dangerous at low health.
-Laevateinn has her Bladetome Sword and alongside Fury+Brazen+Desperation, she can get Galeforce. Could you imagine Wings of Mercy Dancers + Galeforce + Desperation + Fury + Brazen + Bladetome?
-Lon'qu, Raven and Linus would reach extreme lengths of ATK and SPD thanks to Life & Death, Fury & Brazen ATK/SPD. And they can use Galeforce too.
-Fury+Brazen+Vantage is bound to throw some loops in player's strategies, especially in Arena.
-Caeda and Clair have the added benefit of dealing more damage against cavalry and armored, so Fury+Brazen+Desperation would really let them mess up the Armor meta. Ranged Hinoka can also benefit as well with her Prf weapon.
-Ishtar would get +16 SPD from initiating combat. She'd certainly have no trouble doubling the enemy.
-Jeorge would get +16 ATK when facing ranged units. As Fury and Brazen would help give him a respectable 45 SPD on a +SPD Jeorge, it would actually make him dangerously powerful against slow ranged units.
-Merric and Linde can get +15 ATK & SPD from Fury, Brazen and their Bond Refine. Dancer Micaiah would be a perfect partner for them in that case, especially Linde who can boost Micaiah's ATK. Heck, going a bit farther, Lloyd's Regal Blade refine could finally get some decent use. With his Bond effect, he gets +13 for his ATK and SPD, giving him a respectable 48 SPD. If his enemy's HP being full, he gets an additional +3 ATK & SPD, making his SPD 51 and his ATK 64. Once again, Dancer Micaiah would work great as a partner.
-M!Corrin can get a respectable +12 ATK & SPD with his refined Yato, Fury and Brazen. Then he can have the bonus of either supporting his S-Support or he can refine his weapon to give him an additional +2 ATK into a good +14 ATK or +3 SPD making his SPD into a pretty good +15 SPD.
-Don't even need to mention Celica.
-And then, there's the fact that we have an amazing Desperation support in the form of Brave Lucina. If the character needs ATK, B!Lucina can support with Drive ATK 9 and Drive SPD 3. If the character needs SPD, B!Lucina can support with Drive SPD 9 and Drive ATK 3. Sure, it doesn't work with Magic users or Dragons, but any Sword, Axe, Lance, Bow and Dagger Desperation user with Fury+Brazen becomes pretty powerful and she can defend them in turn by moving them away with Reposition.

So yeah, all that aside, Brazen ATK/SPD is one of those Seals that would hugely improve alot of characters. Heck, thinking about it, it would hardly be a benefit to Armor Emblem, as they are too focused on having Bold Fighter with Quick Riposte as a Seal. And with Dragon Emblem, they are more focused on taking hits and relying on Steady Breath rather than straight out attacking. A Brazen ATK/SPD Seal could actually help give a much needed boost to weak/early characters and player phase while doing little for Armor or Dragon Emblem.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Upcoming Tempest Trials
Oh hey, regular Myrrh is one of the bonus units!

That means I can use my Flier Emblem team for this TT!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finally, a good ****ing accesory :ultgordon:
20181009_014357.jpg

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I managed to stay in tier 20 for the first time ever
I'm kinda proud, but I know it ain't happening again any time soon. It was thanks to Fjorm being bonus and having Catria with a water blessing so I was able to get high enough scores. That added with the overdrive team I have cheering Fjorm (I can get her to 53 speed which I find hilarious since I was outspeeding Karla lol) managed to get me a pretty beefy score. But again, it's only 1000 more feathers and it won't happen again any time soon unless they make any of my +10 a bonus unit.

I also managed to beat Narcian Abyssal on my first try using flier emblem (the ones on the picture above, Minerva-Shiida-H!Nowi-Airzura). Was pretty easy tbh, fliers just destroy the map.

And I heard the news with the TT, a brazen sacred seal is absolutely nuts. Dorcas also looks great, I'm considering using him for the next arena season (since my other option will be Alfonse lol).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I couldn't get around to recording before Narcian disappeared, but here's my Navarre clear.

Ivander

Smash Legend
New FEH Comic.
We need an official English version. Just because this is one of those comics that has a "joke" that involves Japanese puns and gets lost in translation. But regardless, Kiran seems to know very well who "Marth" is(well, he should considering he mentioned Awakening's mechanics and thus has played Awakening).
Than again, it could be his attempt at getting Marth to become Lucina because he doesn't have a Lucina. You never know with these Gacha players..

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
D

Deleted member

Relay Defense returns next week with some tweaks:
*HP inflation has been toned down considerably
Oh it might finally become playa--
The 2 final rewards are now 3 Dueling Crests each
Lol
BHB Ephraim & Myrrh, no reinforcements
Oh hey free orbs!
Return of Lyn LHB from the 10/31 to 11/6
*War flashbacks*
Lyn was one of the last special maps that I needed a very specific set of actions to beat it so thanks but pass
along with F!Grima's
Please make it stop
Grand Conquests on 10/21
Finally some good news
when they gonna fix outrealms tho

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Daily reminder that Magic is Everything
vhafe3ffq4r11.jpg

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Hey, anyone else notice that two of the five Halloween heroes were from the Farfetched Heroes banner?

Makes me think we might see seasonal variants of Lute and Joshua in the not-too-distant future.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hey, anyone else notice that two of the five Halloween heroes were from the Farfetched Heroes banner?

Makes me think we might see seasonal variants of Lute and Joshua in the not-too-distant future.
They'll probably be for Christmas or New Years.

D

Deleted member

Please don't give me hope
tbh i thought it weird the moment i saw mia so i think we'll see joshua+lute in a half-sacred stones seasonal

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Halloween units are here and I got my most wanted unit really early (40 orbs or so)
She looks so good in that outfit, so happy! Sadly she is +HP -Speed, but I don't care that much, she's just going to be supporting the team, and finally I can have a flying healer during grand conquests, which is great!

Also, Mia and Myrrh conversation during the story was wholesome, they're both so cute. Poor Dorcas lol, they don't pay him enough to deal with Niles. The last map cracked me up when Mia asked "What happened to Dorcas?".

Either way, back to orb saving.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When your first circle lacks red orbs
Screenshot_20181010-012306.jpg

And your free pull is Bartre
Screenshot_20181010-012246.jpg

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Almost forgot, Silas got demoted

Still, he's S++ fodder with Reposition and Steady Stance at 4 stars and Wave Defense at 5 stars, plus he's a cool character. One of the best units in the 4 star pool.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Getting the golden shower towel was easier than I thought. wtf, man, Navarre felt harder
Screenshot_20181010-015116.jpg
I pretty much depended on Hector's Fire Blessing and Ostia's Pulse boosts to secure Lilina's Axebreaker kills
Rein was Rein.
And Flyzura made use from the Attack Tactic I got from a Legault I pulled minutes earlier.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Well, tonight went...okay. The bad news, my shoulder's back to being as bad as it was last week.

The good news?

Check one flying healer, and my third bearer of Hone Fliers. But damn it, did she really have to be -Spd?

At least I have spare Wrathful Staff fodder to make her a threat.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Everyone here with their flashy new seasonal units and all I get is a -atk 3* regular Niles.

Though I did land a +spd Lute from her banner, so that's cool, I guess.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Almost forgot, Silas got demoted

Still, he's S++ fodder with Reposition and Steady Stance at 4 stars and Wave Defense at 5 stars, plus he's a cool character. One of the best units in the 4 star pool.
The moment I pull him it's going to be a feeding frenzy for his Wave.

**** this map and everything that it stands for

One of the dancers seems like a liability on this map. Might drop one of them for a Reposition or Draw Back bot, that might have more success.
Didn't I say Robin could beat your Leon? :p

Top Bottom