• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Thinking out some builds for best gal.
I have the resources for all of them and I may try them all, but I don't know if investing on her bulk first to make her near unkillable against physical threats or speed to avoid doubles and ensure them on my favor.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
No victory feathers for Arvis. RIP. Guess the barbecue party has fizzled out early.

Final is Lilina vs. Morgan. Not really interested in either character so I guess I'm going back to feather mercenary mode.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Third consecutive week of Rival Domains
>Relay Defense is nowhere to be seen
j9lhxytc6fo11.jpg

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
It definitely wouldn't bother me if Relay Defense never came back. That mode just wasn't fun at all.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Not everyday you see a +10 Donnel.

I honestly forgot he was in the game.

I also hit 200 Orbs today. 16 days left (well really it's 17) on the Muspell banner. If they keep up the current rate of Orbs, I may scrape up to 400 Orbs in time for the banner (accounting for the fact I will buy the monthly Orb promo).

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It's that time of year again! A new Seasonal banner is coming this Friday, and it's looking to be this year's Halloween banner!

Any thoughts who could those silhouettes be?

D

Deleted member

IS: "Welcome to Fyah Emburem Heroes, what's your ****ing order?"
Me: "Please, I just want Witch Forrest"
IS: "SEASONAL CAWMILLA"

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Person on the right seems to be another young girl dressed up as witch unless the shadow is doing a good job hiding who she is. Can't guess who it could be beyond that but I do see two strands of hair.

As for the person on the left I thought it was Camilla or Cordelia at first until I noticed their 'hair' could be part of their costume.

Personally though I want them to be Sonya and Delthea. Valentia could use some alts that are not Celica.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
It seems we're getting a new mode (sorta)
dd167d4.jpg

I have over 20 units with Fury, and it's like the only A skill we have on the 4 star pool, so I'm going to see this event as a free Fury lol.

EDIT: the tweet for the event seems to imply that we might be getting GHB and TT heroes this way.

Don't know Japanese, but that's what I get from using Google translate. Would be great, hopefully it's right and we can get these kind of units through this event.

I can already see Shisho celebrating another way of getting more Joshuas

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Based Furyman, it is been a while since I pulled one.

D

Deleted member

It seems we're getting a new mode (sorta)View attachment 168525

I have over 20 units with Fury, and it's like the only A skill we have on the 4 star pool, so I'm going to see this event as a free Fury lol.

EDIT: the tweet for the event seems to imply that we might be getting GHB and TT heroes this way.

Don't know Japanese, but that's what I get from using Google translate. Would be great, hopefully it's right and we can get these kind of units through this event.

Me, killing all my Hinatas to give Fury to literally every single one of my 5* units: "JOSHUAAAAAAAA"

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
It seems we're getting a new mode (sorta)View attachment 168525

[ Advance announcement ] "Hero Present Mission Campaign"
Starting from tomorrow, 8th October at 4pm JST, a campaign is beginning in which everyone can complete missions to be able to recruit Heroes to join their parties. There are four missions in total. Please recruit all four Heroes, which might include Grand Heroes, and Heroes who appeared as high-score rewards in the Tempest Trials ♪
So only four events in total, but yes, they might include GHB and TT units. Neat.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Looks like Morgan/Lilina might exit same hell.
At this point Morgan could get the 7.3 or 7.4 multiplier.

Good thing I still have 400 flags.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
> Three armoured units
> Mia is the first flying staff unit, ahead of Elincia

Disgusting.

Though I guess it's cool that someone like Niles gets an alt. But I'll be skipping this one, like I do with almost all the seasonal banners.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm shocked Kagero managed to get a third alt. She's now the only Fates retainer in Heroes to have at least three alts. Kinda cool that she's our first armored dagger user too. Same with Mia being our first flying staff user.

But this banner doesn't interest me very much. None of the units are that enticing for me to pull except for Mia, and that's mainly because she has Hone Fliers.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Huh, a flying staff user. That's new. However, she doesn't bring much to my Flier team so I have no reason to pull for her. Same with the rest of the banner, no real Skill fodder for me and I don't have a strong interest in any of the characters. Guess it's easier for me to save for Laegjarn then.

I'm surprised none of them came with a Duel Skill.

Also go away IS, Kagero isn't an armoured unit, that's literally the same outfit as Felicia and Flora. There's also nothing Halloweeny about maids. I know you like to push big bosoms for cash but geez, y'all aren't even trying to hide it.

Also WHEN are we getting that My Castle remix? It's so teasing that it's in all of the trailers but never in-game.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
This armor stuff is getting old... Ready for them to actually introduce some counterbalances for once.

Myrrh's art is incredible, though.

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Oh, right Halloween is coming up soon isn't it. I think Niles perfectly fits the Halloween theme though I do wish Oboro was here with him instead of Kagero who seems to be here to substitute for Camilla. Myrhh seems like a nice choice as well though apparently manaketes must enjoy eating Halloween candy huh. Are we getting Tiki or Fae for next year's Halloween? Also, we finally have a flying staff huh, are we getting an armored staff unit for Christmas then?

Sadly, none of these characters interest me so I can save my orbs for something else.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
God damn, I woke up to more damn armors. IS really needs to be stopped with this madness. And Myrrh will probably have 180 BST... Honestly character choices just seem all over the place, the fact that Ike has yet to have a seasonal is beyond me, I just want a goofy Ike. And I really don't know how Myrrh got a seasonal before the SS Brothers. Oh wait, I do, powercreep BST.

But then there's Mia... Not only one of my favourite units, but she has the movement-weapon I was looking forward the most... UGH. I don't know if I want to pull on this banner or not, I want Mia, but I don't want to go to colourless hell. I'll wait till the last day one way or another.

And we're getting Dorcas as TT, so that's something at least. Hopefully Ippei bless us with more art.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Witchy Wand worries me because my entire team focuses around Specials so this ***** is just gonna single-handledly make that completely pointless.
Also
>Def/Res 2 on Myrrh
IS really banking solely on that armor BST now, huh?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What's really upsetting me in all of this is that Rinkah is my most wanted character not in the game and instead of even adding her to a new seasonal banner like with Charlotte, IS would rather push more Kageros and other repeated alts from Fates for no reason. And this further fuels the anti-Fates stigma in the community so that even if Rinkah is added, people are gonna complain because she's Fates character.

"But Chiko, you must understand, IS needs to print money and Kagero is more popular"

Rinkah scored higher than Kagero and even Male Corrin in CYL2. I expect three different versions of Rinkah by 2019, IS.

D

Deleted member

What's really upsetting me in all of this is that Rinkah is my most wanted character not in the game and instead of even adding her to a new seasonal banner like with Charlotte, IS would rather push more Kageros and other repeated alts from Fates for no reason. And this further fuels the anti-Fates stigma in the community so that even if Rinkah is added, people are gonna complain because she's Fates character.

"But Chiko, you must understand, IS needs to print money and Kagero is more popular"

Rinkah scored higher than Kagero and even Male Corrin in CYL2. I expect three different versions of Rinkah by 2019, IS.
-Kagero's bazoonkers are bigger than Rinkah's
-joshua ended up higher than the both of them where's MY seasonal??

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
-Kagero's bazoonkers are bigger than Rinkah's
They're actually not.

Rinkah just clasps her bazoonkers up in bandages because she has a good and practical character design relevant to her character.

In the 4koma skits though, there is a recurring visual gag with Rinkah where her bazoonkers start bursting or slipping out of her chest bandages and she appears to be on the same level as Kagero in that regard.

So yeah they literally have no excuse.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Anyway, armor inflation aside, remember that bit about Hinata and Fury? Well, we actually have a chart list for the most used Combat Manuals.
Basically,
1st - Hinata - Fury
2nd - Marth - Pivot and Spur Speed
3rd - Roy - Triangle Adept
4th - Lon'qu - Vantage, Glimmer and Killer Edge
5th - Athena - Wo Dao and Moonbow
6th - Ogma - Brave Sword and Noontime
7th - Cain - Wings of Mercy
8th - Chrom - Sol and Aether - *in the distance, you can hear Opossum Opossum screaming*
9th - Jagen - Fortify Cavalry
10th - Barst - Reposition and Spur ATK
11th - Selena - Reposition and Threaten SPD
12th - Shanna - Desperation and Iceberg
13th - Laslow - Noontime and Axebreaker
14th - Gunter - Hone Cavalry
15th - Fir - Glacies and SPD+3
16th - Hana - Life & Death
17th - Palla - Moonbow & Goad Fliers
18th - Henry - Ignis and Green Tomebreaker
19th - Draug - Ward Armor
20th - Subaki - Quick Riposte

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Anyway, armor inflation aside, remember that bit about Hinata and Fury? Well, we actually have a chart list for the most used Combat Manuals.
Basically,
1st - Hinata - Fury
2nd - Marth - Pivot and Spur Speed
3rd - Roy - Triangle Adept
4th - Lon'qu - Vantage, Glimmer and Killer Edge
5th - Athena - Wo Dao and Moonbow
6th - Ogma - Brave Sword and Noontime
7th - Cain - Wings of Mercy
8th - Chrom - Sol and Aether - *in the distance, you can hear Opossum Opossum screaming*
9th - Jagen - Fortify Cavalry
10th - Barst - Reposition and Spur ATK
11th - Selena - Reposition and Threaten SPD
12th - Shanna - Desperation and Iceberg
13th - Laslow - Noontime and Axebreaker
14th - Gunter - Hone Cavalry
15th - Fir - Glacies and SPD+3
16th - Hana - Life & Death
17th - Palla - Moonbow & Goad Fliers
18th - Henry - Ignis and Green Tomebreaker
19th - Draug - Ward Armor
20th - Subaki - Quick Riposte
Not even just Chrom, but basically all but a few of my favorite red units. Cain, Marth, Ogma, Palla...evidently most of my Archanean favorites are Combat Manuals. :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Maybe becoming a Combat Manual is just their Halloween costume.

So it ain't so bad.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We need a Send Home list to see if Raigh reaches 1,000,000 in a month.

Ivander

Smash Legend
And just that like, Innes went from Tier 4 to "Must Have against Magic and Dragons".
And I have Innes too. :demon:

Lon'qu's Solitary Blade is Sword Baskilos.

And Tana's Refine adds Dragonstones and RES to the list. It also adds a Bond effect for ATK/SPD when near Infantry or Armoured.
So basically, Tana can run a 3.5 Close Defense Build more effectively with that and fight against dragons. Her Bond effect seems to be used in tandem with Guidance and with Eirika or Amelia.

And here are the Gold Accessories for the Grand Hero Battles.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
And just that like, Innes went from Tier 4 to "Must Have against Magic and Dragons".
And I have Innes too. :demon:

Lon'qu's Solitary Blade is Sword Baskilos.

And Tana's Refine adds Dragonstones and RES to the list. It also adds a Bond effect for ATK/SPD when near Infantry or Armoured.
So basically, Tana can run a 3.5 Close Defense Build more effectively with that and fight against dragons. Her Bond effect seems to be used in tandem with Guidance and with Eirika or Amelia.

And here are the Gold Accessories for the Grand Hero Battles.
Or her brother! And regular Ephraim too.

I am so conflicted on pulling on this banner. Saving orbs for Mia merges (Miarges) and then seasonal Mia pops up. Wtf IS!? Also Myrrh is totes adorbs. Ahhhh!!!!!!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Want to know the cool thing about Lon'qu getting Life & Death 3 for his Refine? A SPD+ Lon'qu with his Refine beats a +SPD Karla by 3 points. Lon'qu is now back to being the fastest Sword unit in the game.

Also, Dancer Micaiah, Regular Micaiah and Innes would make for a great Anti-Meta set-up. Bring in a good Green Tank like Myrrh or Grima and you'd have a great Anti-Meta team.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
So apparently the next Tempest Seals are Spd/Def 1, Darting Stance 1, and Brazen Atk/Res 1.

What an unusual assortment of skills.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
TRIPLE BRAZEN CELICA

TRIPLE BRAZEN ALFONSE

D

Deleted member

So apparently the next Tempest Seals are Spd/Def 1, Darting Stance 1, and Brazen Atk/Res 1.

Nephenee, sitting at +20 Atk and a charged Wrathful Draconic Aura: "COMIN' THROUGH!"

Ivander

Smash Legend

SPD/DEF is decent. Darting Stance is decent as a Seal. Brazen ATK/RES....IS....

That being said, 2 Brazens will definitely make any Desperation user powerful. Even low ATK units like Lon'qu will make great use. That being said, Fury + Brazen is going to be huge too. And yeah, Triple Brazen Celica and Alfonse.

But IS, please think very carefully on whether or not does the world really need Triple Brazen ATK/SPD Celica?

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Nephenee, sitting at +20 Atk and a charged Wrathful Draconic Aura: "COMIN' THROUGH!"
Sword Reinhardt with DC, Vantage, and Brazen Atk.

Always hits first, always immediately attacks twice, always gets 14 extra damage.

Top Bottom