• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Character General Support Thread [WIP]

What is the best Fire Emblem game for someone new to the series?

• Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light/Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Fire Emblem Gaiden/Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem/Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Fire Emblem: Thracia 776

• Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Fire Emblem (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade)

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

• Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

• Fire Emblem Awakening

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • Fire Emblem Fates

• Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Fire Emblem Heroes

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Fire Emblem Warriors

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Someone on a discord server I’m in made a joke of picking one Fire Emblem character for every spot on Fighter Pass 2. For funsies, I took him up on it. Keep In mind, this is only semi-serious.

1. Ephraim

A rare case of a lord who prefers a Lance

2. Hector

Is there a more requested Fire Emblem character who uses an Axe? As far as I can tell Edelgard is the only one whose even a remote case of competition.

3. Veronica

One of the original characters in Fire Emblem Heroes? Ya damn right. A staff user was hard to think of and it was tough to choose between all the mage options. So I just picked a character that can use both.

4. Eleonora

Not the Archer you were expecting I’m willing to bet. For references sake she’s from Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Meaning she could mix her archery with SMT magic and the special attacks from her Mirage, Virion.

5. Duma

One of the shapeshifters. Specifically one of the gods from Shadows of Valentia who can become a dragon.

6. Shinon

For the sake of an archer not from Tokyo Mirage, I’ll say Shinon from the radiant games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom